GrindMachine AU/RTAS/VST x64!!! 10 HighGain Amps/20 Dynamic Cabs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
GrindMachine

Better bump this great Windows ampsim, in case people thought it was for linux.
Thats just a side effect of good programming. 8)

OSX ten days away!!!

Audio Assault are hard at work with the next update
and would like to know your interests and what you would like to see included in the future !

If your a band and would like to use Grindmachine in your production leave a Message and we will get back to you.

Audio Assaults Offical Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/vstaudioassault

Cheers
Richard Dalton

Richard Dalton wrote:Audio Assault are hard at work with the next update
and would like to know your interests and what you would like to see included in the future !

If your a band and would like to use Grindmachine in your production leave a Message and we will get back to you.

Audio Assaults Offical Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/vstaudioassault

Cheers
Richard Dalton
If at some point you begin adding stomp/rack fx, I would love
the infrastructure, from the start, to allow multiple instances of each,
and allow them to be placed either pre or post amp, and also both,
if desired. A nice thing Fender did in their ampsim, is to simply draw the gui different depending where it is in the chain, drawn as stomps when pre,
drawn as racks, when post. Same innards.

A numeric indicator on important knobs would be cool.
Makes recalling/sharing some idea that much easier.
Cheers, it's
Spring :party: Break

if FX are coming... FX loop! not quite pre, not quite post...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Add a couple high-headroom Fender emulations for people who like running a pedal setup, just for versatility's sake?

Maybe a Randall cascaded JFET preamp + beefy solid state power section amp for folks who like the Randall sound?

Or, if you want to fulfill a long-held wish, an amp that is actually a model of the ADA MP-1 preamp + a 50W/100W EL34 power amp, old rack style. Same basic controls but that sound :love:

Distortion on that sucker was chewy as heck. Not as modern as most of the options you have now but still really high gain and great sounding imo. You could use the ENGL model's power amp sim for the power amp part of it, that'd sound awesome, the ADA MP-1 preamp needs to be mated to a good power amp to sound its best and imo it works better with power amps that get some clipping going on when they're asked to work hard than with super clean loud ones (like the 150W'er on the Triple Rec, damn near blow a full stack before you get the power section to noticeably start clipping).

Another feature request would be, if possible, an adjustment to the output transformer on the models. It could be -25% / Normal / +25%, with the changes in impedance and general behavior that result from that adjustment... If you could actually make it a knob that could adjust between those values that would be AMAZING, but just having that option would mean that you could basically make any of the amp models have more sag, or normal characteristics, or be as stiff as tungsten rods re: the power section. Think about the JCM800 and how it had about that degree of variance in some of the earlier models' parts selection, resulting in some JCM800s that had massive sag and some that were really tight out the gate (James Hetfield had one with a really overbuilt output transformer and it was a big part of his sound in the early years of Metallica).

Stuff like that is the kind of feature requests you'd get from me... I don't want anything that makes it harder to actually use, I like the fact that it is grab-and-go, it makes it super easy to work with.

However, I wouldn't gripe at you if you had the option of splitting the working components into easily arranged groups for insert of outboard effects wherever the user wants them. To better explain, right now that would be a Heads plugin and a Cabinets plugin, in addition to the "GrindMachine" complete shell which has them all combined (and maybe stand-alone, if you decide to do that some day, too).

If you add effects, you could change that to Effects plugin, Heads plugin, Cabinets plugin modules.

The point of that would just be to allow people to not have to load two instances if they want to put plugins between the heads and the cabinets like they do right now with the full version... It would just be a workflow time saver, especially if you do add effects to it. For example, I have some really sophisticated EQ plugins that I have become very familiar with over time, and I have several very high quality delays, choruses, phasers, and all sorts of other very fun things that would be nice to place between the head and the cabinet, like an Effects Loop without having to actually program in an unnecessary VST loader for that purpose. It would still allow people to run the GrindMachine Full Shell plugin as a whole if they just want the tools it provides, but it would also let people like me run the GM Heads plugin first, then stick in my favorite modulations for whatever purposes before the GM Cabinets plugin last (since running them AFTER the cabinet means a totally different frequency response that can be not so pleasant with guitar).

Sorry for the big post, but these are the things I would want to make it "perfect" for me, without over-complicating it with all sorts of things. I like its simplicity. If it were possible to make it modular as a plugin set, that would maintain its simplicity but add to its functionality. Keep strengths, introduce functionality, doesn't get bogged down.

Of course it's your call in the end :tu:

Thanks for the Comments guys all have been recorded and noted for any future planning schedules as grindmachine moves foward
Just a point to remember the software is not being developed as an all in one stop shop with effects
the primary function is an Amp Locker as the softwares main functionality is to be a MIX ready plugin for recording and live playing.
if you want to add effects there are massive ammounts of 3rd party developers offering such products you can add at your choosing within your fx chain.

the primary task is to have

New gui
Noisegate
Djent Pedal
Signal metering
Redesigned Switchable Bypass on cabinets with leds
New internal Cabinets
2 new amps
Bulldog

Windows 32/64/RTA
Macosx VST/AU/RTA

All operational for the 30th of March update.

here is a great Distortion test made by Bestplugins using the Animal Amp with a custom cabinet that he made for Grindmachine that will included in the update on the 30th of March.

Grindmachine guitar distortion test - Amp: animal with custom Impulse.

Video Made by BestPlugins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejLVLZ3o4Ns
Last edited by Richard Dalton on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Audio Assault is testing Grindmachine to be released on the 30th Of March
The software is designed to give the user a Mix Ready approach to creativity instead of wasting countless hours trying to dial in a suitable tone

Each Instance only requires 0.5% to 1.0% of your dsp resource, Meaning you can load many instances of Grindmachine if needed.

The Product will be available with a standalone version for Live Bands gigging or for Jamming with your friends

Approach - Insert Plugin - Choose your Amp and Cabinet - Play

Windows 32 /64 / RTA
Macosx VST/AU/RTA

If you are a previous Purchaser your update will arrive via email.

Thanks for Reading :)

Sneek peek of some screenshots

Cheers
Richard Dalton

Guitarist:

Stuart Alan Thomas has come on Board With Grindmachine
Stuart has worked with various known Identity's, Artists and Bands witin his Career
Stuart has numerous projects ongoing and is working on a New Solo Album
Keep your eyes and ears open for Stuarts official Album Release date
Thank you to Stuart for Choosing Grindmachine.

You can find out more about Stuart at @

https://www.facebook.com/stuartalanthomasrocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e6Ze9fg_GU

Thank you to Sacramentum for Using Grindmachine!!! on the New Album

Situated in capital of Nothern Ireland Belfast
Sacramentum has a traditional approach with metal as can be heard in the style of there Music.
Sacramentum wrote:The track is Fight the Oppressor from the forth coming Sacramentum debut album. The guitar tracks on this song have been exclusively tracked using Audio Assaults high gain amp suite Grindmachine. I used three instances altogether one on each of the rhythm tracks and one on the lead and solo's. On all three i used the dual rectifier model known as the Raptor.
http://soundcloud.com/secrets-of-steel/ ... -1/s-O0TpT

Sacramentum's Lineup

Stevie K on Vocals.
Shaun Nelson on Guitar
Tom Heany on Bass
Jules Watson on Drums

Look the guys up at

http://www.facebook.com/Sacramentum.belfast?fref=ts

Grind Machine ! Macosx in Final Stages of Update for the 30th March

Logic X /AU

Pro tools 10x RTA

Reaper VST / AU

Garage Band /AU

By the videos the sound remember Me this great swedish band...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yzH8cQTuRk

GrindMachine is out now for both Windows and OS X
VST/AU/RTAS

Image Image Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGyaKU8_zg8

Only $29.99 USD!

There is also a free version which includes 2 amps and 2 cabs.
Download it at.
GrindMachine / Audio Assault

GrindMachine / Audio Assault

Update 1.04

New Gui
NoiseGate
2 New Amps
Bulldog - 3130
Switchable Cabinet Bypass

Grindmachine Demo free Includes 2 amps and 2 Cabinets

Available plugin Formats

Macosx Vst/Vst3/AU/RTA