VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

R.A.M.S.E.S. is worth a look...

http://www.xils-lab.com/pages/R.A.M.S.E.S..html

Wolfram is brilliant
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

dumbox wrote:thanks for your reply but free bundle from melda production is not a vst plugin, i supose?
Yes, it is

Wolfram changed its name to Volfram. I'm a Volfram user and it's wonderful.

- Top line or best phaser sound in the market, I think.
- Realtime pitch shifting, good for drum loop. But it's for creative fx not for tuning pitch like Melodyne.
- Really good delay fx unit with adjustable stereo width. You can change delay stereo from mono to stereo in serial spectrum.
- With Volfram's buit-in modulation like LFO, The delay features modulation. - Slightly detuned pitch up and down. Check the preset 'Slow Swell'. So I sold my H-Delay. Think of delay modulation of refx Nexus for example.
- It can be used as a guitar amp/cabinet fx with various tones. But I mean that it's made by distortion from overdrive not by real IR.
- Many filters with built-in modulations
- Really good chorus, flanger sound like solina
- Two free running LFOs, Envelope Follower and Pattern Generator that includes synched LFO, Trance Gate pattern, Drop and Rise, ..
- Signal can flows in serial or parellel, ...

I really like Tone2 Warmverb. Now It is a magware and comes with the german BEAT magazine.
For the price of a magazine this is a really good multiFX plugin.
On the Other hand I have Guitar Rig Elements which has really good modular capabilities.
Both has a different character I love both of them.

Maybe give a try to Xils-Lab RAMSES ?

Rythm and Live Performance oriented, has gorgeous multimode analog filters, True Stereo modulation/manipulation, as well as all possible trance gate effects, and all this simultaneously if needed/desired. Ans also has A LOT of presets, some of wich are exposed in the following video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6PdY8Ma3xs
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Melda MFreeBundle is a bundle of VST effects ...

Just adding my 2 cents on PSP N2O. You can Modulate the matrix!

I recommend Tone2 Warmverb and Volfram - excellent MultiFX plug-ins!
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

manducator wrote:Linplug relectro is great on drumloops to create technolike stuff.
i´ve found it on a website called vstbase.com,and it is not explicit if it´s a vst it says r2r,i don´t know what this means
can someone explain or give some feed back about this site.
if it´s a vst it is a great deal because it costs 20€ only for membership
info needed
core i7 4770s,Windows 8,8gb,samplitude prox2,,rmv,volfram,absynth,crx4,hybrid 3,blue 2,sfx pro

I'll throw in another vote for Tone2 Warmverb. Excellent multi-FX for dance music, particularly for huge reverbs and mod (e.g., chorus, flanger, phaser) FX.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

JongHo wrote:Wolfram changed its name to Volfram. I'm a Volfram user and it's wonderful.

- Top line or best phaser sound in the market, I think.
- Realtime pitch shifting, good for drum loop. But it's for creative fx not for tuning pitch like Melodyne.
- Really good delay fx unit with adjustable stereo width. You can change delay stereo from mono to stereo in serial spectrum.
- With Volfram's buit-in modulation like LFO, The delay features modulation. - Slightly detuned pitch up and down. Check the preset 'Slow Swell'. So I sold my H-Delay. Think of delay modulation of refx Nexus for example.
- It can be used as a guitar amp/cabinet fx with various tones. But I mean that it's made by distortion from overdrive not by real IR.
- Many filters with built-in modulations
- Really good chorus, flanger sound like solina
- Two free running LFOs, Envelope Follower and Pattern Generator that includes synched LFO, Trance Gate pattern, Drop and Rise, ..
- Signal can flows in serial or parellel, ...
Have they taken it off the market altogether - can't find any mention of it on their site?

http://www.subsoniclabs.com

dumbox wrote: i´ve found it on a website called vstbase.com,and it is not explicit if it´s a vst it says r2r,i don´t know what this means
can someone explain or give some feed back about this site.
if it´s a vst it is a great deal because it costs 20€ only for membership
info needed
Are you serious? That's a payment for illegal software.

Glitch1 (the free version) from http://illformed.org/plugins/
if your budget is a little tight.
Works well for electronic music (and beyond)
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

I like Tone2`s Warmverb too. Normally I am not a big friend of synced timings but in this case it´s works really great. And though I am not a big friend of their presets I think they are all pretty good especially when it comes to dance music. If you don´t like them use them as a tutorial patch how to chain sup some stuff. That`s how I do it.

Regards
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Return to “Effects”