PSP Audioware is extraordinarily nice

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Always been happy about their products.

Just one tiny little flaw; I once asked (2 years back) on their forum what the 'smooth' and 'classic' button on the MAstercomp does, and they never replied. Can't find any info in the manual.

But their products are ace!

cryophonik wrote:Wow, that's pretty impressive customer support! Echo is one of my favorite delay plugins ever, but PSP 85 has always intrigued me.
I've been on a long search to retire my DeltaLab Effectron II ADM 1024 which I bought new back in the day (circa 1981). I love how it adds body to the mid-range; it's hard to describe what it does to sound passing through it. But to sync it I have to record an echo to a wave file, analyse it's tempo, then set project to that tempo. Even then it's not really sync'ed.
Anyway, PSP 85 imparts a mid-range body that very closely resembles that of my DeltaLab piece. For me, that is a Very good thing. And, it expands the creative possibilities of delay far beyond that of the DeltaLab piece. It's huge fun to use! It's my new favorite delay. With a 14 day unrestricted demo, I say give it a go!

Excellent service.

D16 did something similar for me a few years back :love:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Effects”