Acon Multiply - new free chorus plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiply

Just downloaded this and it's very cool. Apparently, it uses a phase randomizing filter approach to avoid comb filtering effects. You can dial in the amount of dry/wet and even use the built-in EQ to apply the chorus effect to a specific frequency range. Best of all, it sounds soooooo smooth. Best-er of all.....it's FREE (no dongle, no registration, nothing - just download and use it).

32/64-bit VST/AAX/AU

http://acondigital.com/products/multiply/
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I like the look of it, I'll have to give it a whirl.

Sounds good, but "knob hints" don't displayed properly.

yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:Sounds good, but "knob hints" don't displayed properly.

They seem to be working fine here. Unfortunately, your image isn't displaying for me, so I can't tell what problem you're having.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

a great chorus

cryophonik wrote:
They seem to be working fine here. Unfortunately, your image isn't displaying for me, so I can't tell what problem you're having.
That's the problem with Image Line. :hihi:
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Looks pretty professional but for the DC 14 I'll rather vote for a less known developer to give those folks a chance!

Acon software is generally quite good (and professional), no matter if their audio editor Acoustica or the Restoration Suite... :)

Tricky-Loops wrote:Looks pretty professional but for the DC 14 I'll rather vote for a less known developer to give those folks a chance!
Are you saying that even if this is your favorite plugin from the DC14, you'd rather vote for a complete unknown? That seems :nutter: to me.

I think it is great that a company takes part in DC with a plugin they could otherwise charge money for. Tested it only shortly but liked it immediately.

Very good doubler. Makes even FL Studio's robot voice sound nice and full. Dang good work.

I'm getting a 404 at the url where Doubler should be.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:I'm getting a 404 at the url where Doubler should be.
Me too.

bk wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Looks pretty professional but for the DC 14 I'll rather vote for a less known developer to give those folks a chance!
Are you saying that even if this is your favorite plugin from the DC14, you'd rather vote for a complete unknown? That seems :nutter: to me.
Yeah, I don't understand that either. Vote what you think is best. :?

Sendy wrote:I'm getting a 404 at the url where Doubler should be.
I'm sorry about that. We had a short outage, but it is online again now.

Best,
Stian

That is strange. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll see if I can get that fixed.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Effects”