Acon Multiply - new free chorus plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiply

idfpower wrote: You'd be amazed how many ppl are still on Win 32 bit :) Although I can totally understand the frustration/annoyance the lack of a 64 bit version may cause ;)
Yes, roughly 30% are still on Windows XP. But when the old horse finally breaks down and can't run anymore, they will upgrade to a car instead of sticking with horse and buggy transportation. :) We are in a period of transition.

Oh man, I really like the design of this plugin. It just feels very nice to use. And now... time to pull out the guitar and screw around for the next indefinite period of time ;)

I really digg it, does really well on those 90's lead sounds :hihi:

It's got that Fabfilter look to it, sounds alright, not quite here or there for me.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

What's the cpu hit on this? I've had some chorus' that make big impacts on cpu.

4,6% here (Intel Core2 Duo E6700) with 6 voices and EQ enabled

Dandruff wrote:4,6% here
Just like a good beer :D

Hehe :)

Melodyshine wrote:At first glance it isn't better than Blue Cat's Chorus in my opinion.
While Blue Cat has a nice chorus plug, I don't see any comparison to Multiply.

If I understand it right, it's a multi-band chorus with some kind of comb filters?

Not multiband and no comb filters. It avoids comb filter effects.

Oh lord what a nice sound why the hell free? Oh yea so dudes Like me will let every forum know how great Acon Digital products are.

Thanks for telling me about this.

Is there a zip file of the plugin available? I hate installer ...
rabbit in a hole

Sounds great, thanks for the freebie Acon :)

Blue Cat's Chorus is better ;)

Return to “Effects”