Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Total Studio 2 MAX - Download it now at special intro pricing

Total Studio 2 MAX - Download it now at special intro pricing

Max Your Studio and cover ALL your music production needs

94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass so you can meet the demands of today's most challenging music productions.

Read more at www.ikmultimedia.com
jdnz
KVRian

682 posts since 2 Oct, 2011, from Christchurch, New Zealand

Postby jdnz; Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:56 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets support topic (new functions !)

realmarco wrote:was reading Computer Music Mag

says there is an easter egg game that once u beat u get an extra thinggie...how do i do that ?
and is there a way to skip the game ?

http://musicalentropy.wordpress.com/201 ... unleashed/
vic_france
KVRian

659 posts since 16 Mar, 2002, from Paris

Postby vic_france; Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:05 am Re: Guitar Gadgets support topic (new functions !)

He's unlocked the "hot switch" anyways, now :). (I was absolutely lousy at the game :clown: , but have the Hot switch nonetheless ;) )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.
Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF

5919 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:00 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets support topic (new functions !)

Great plug-in, I especially love the tape effect!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
Ivan_C
KVRian

1043 posts since 11 Aug, 2004, from Marcoussis, France

Postby Ivan_C; Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:53 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets support topic (new functions !)

I didn't know there was something about Guitar Gadgets in Computer Music :love:

Well, the game appears when you go in the about tab, and if you click 2 times on "-musicalentropy" (not a double click !), 2 times on "KVR", 2 times again on "-musicalentropy", and finally 2 times on "KVR". On the previous versions of the game, having a high score in the game unlocked the "Hot switch". Now, the Hot Switch is there by default, but you can unlock new skins for the pedal instead :wink:

And thanks everybody for the nice comments :tu:
realmarco
Waaaaahhh

2225 posts since 29 Jul, 2001, from montreal, quebec,canada

Postby realmarco; Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:57 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets support topic (new functions !)

what does the hot switch do exactly
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!
Ivan_C
KVRian

Postby Ivan_C; Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:14 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets support topic (new functions !)

The Hot Switch adds a tube distortion section in the processing of the effect, so that the result sounds a little warmer. That can become like a distortion pedal if you increase enough the input gain ;)
Ivan_C
KVRian

Postby Ivan_C; Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:10 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

Hi guys !

I have just updated Guitar Gadgets with a new preset system (and presets I did on my own). I have also added a few controls on some on the previous gadgets. And of course, I have added two new gadgets, the Marshallizer, and Little Leslie.

Enjoy !

PS. I will be at the Musikmesse this week, if you do too, don't hesitate to say hello, I will be probably around the Two Notes stand ;)
aMUSEd
KVRAF

29109 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:55 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

Awesome thanks - is it the same dl link? (it still says 'last update September 26th 2014')
vic_france
KVRian

659 posts since 16 Mar, 2002, from Paris

Postby vic_france; Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:07 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

aMUSEd wrote:Awesome thanks - is it the same dl link? (it still says 'last update September 26th 2014')

I've just downloaded the Mac version, and, once unZipped, the files are dated as of yesterday, so I guess it's just the name of the download link that hasn't been updated ;).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.
Ivan_C
KVRian

Postby Ivan_C; Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:44 pm Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

Oops, my bad :D I did a lot of pages/news updates yesterday, and I forgot one :cry:
Chris-S
KVRAF

2535 posts since 10 Nov, 2013, from Germany

Postby Chris-S; Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:07 am Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

Hi,
Could you add a knob for reverb-time (decay) on the reverb (niagara fall) gadget?
Thanx
Chris
Last edited by Chris-S on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan_C
KVRian

Postby Ivan_C; Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:15 am Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

Good request ! I will do that when I will be back from Frankfurt ;)
bk
KVRian

1476 posts since 15 Aug, 2003, from Indianapolis

Postby bk; Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:02 am Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

Just wanted to thank you for the cool tools. I originally ranked this quite high during the dev contest, and it has steadily gotten even better! It's just a lot of fun to play around with. Thanks!
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

7591 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:37 am Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

Finally got round to trying this.

I find clicking the impulse menu in the Convolutor does nothing in Tracktion 32bit, works fine in my other hosts
Ivan_C
KVRian

Postby Ivan_C; Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:27 am Re: Guitar Gadgets 1.2.0 support topic

Hi guys !

I have just added the decay control in the reverb on my computer only. I will upload the new release later for Windows and Mac OS X :wink:

About Tracktion 32bits, I have just seen with the last Tracktion that the impulse combobox doesn't update itself the first 1-5 times you click on a new entry inside, but if you insist then it works as expected and does not do something bad anymore. I'm going to see if I can do something about it today too.

I will tell you when everything is ready :tu:
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects