Vocoders...my..oh my, needs sum advice and help.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

masshysteria wrote:Outcider, well, i dont think that will happen in this lifetime. Maybe just leave cubase, as long as i dont hafto go near a mac, iam happy.
What won't happen in this lifetime? You won't download a vocoder with built in synthesis to demo?
When I used cubase, years ago, I had no problems setting up like I mentioned above. I doubt you'll have to change daw or platform.

A voder is the synthesis portion of the vocoder. Download one of the many available and see if you have success when routing an all in one unit as proof of concept. If it works as it should, you can then try the mda and tal elektro knowing vocoding is possible on your system like it is for everyone else.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

If you're interested in Roland VP-330 check that killer emulation by XILS. Very few passed the blind A/B
https://www.xils-lab.com/pages/XILS-VPLUS_Contest.html
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

This might be too late to help OP, but it had been on my to-do list for a while to write a tutorial on setting up vocoders in Cubase, and this thread finally prompted me to do it. It has walkthroughs for most (all?) plugins mentioned in this thread, and probably some others.

Setting Up Vocoders in Cubase

Return to “Effects”