Tokyo Dawn Labs just released TDR Nova GE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR Nova TDR Nova GE

Thanks guys!

Sweet! Thanks TDL, I have been looking forward to this .. I have been using the original since it came out :tu:

<TDRNova bandSelected_1="Off" bandActive_1="On" bandGain_1="1.5" bandQ_1="0.57" bandFreq_1="60" bandType_1="Low S" bandDynActive_1="On" bandDynThreshold_1="-14.0" bandDynRatio_1="3.2" bandDynSplit_1="On" bandDynAttack_1="50" bandDynRelease_1="270" bandSelected_2="On" bandActive_2="On" bandGain_2="2.0" bandQ_2="0.57" bandFreq_2="400" bandType_2="Bell" bandDynActive_2="On" bandDynThreshold_2="-9.5" bandDynRatio_2="2.0" bandDynSplit_2="On" bandDynAttack_2="50" bandDynRelease_2="90" bandSelected_3="Off" bandActive_3="On" bandGain_3="1.0" bandQ_3="0.57" bandFreq_3="2500" bandType_3="Bell" bandDynActive_3="On" bandDynThreshold_3="-7.5" bandDynRatio_3="1.7" bandDynSplit_3="On" bandDynAttack_3="10" bandDynRelease_3="100" bandSelected_4="Off" bandActive_4="On" bandGain_4="-1.5" bandQ_4="0.57" bandFreq_4="11600" bandType_4="High S" bandDynActive_4="On" bandDynThreshold_4="-14.0" bandDynRatio_4="3.5" bandDynSplit_4="On" bandDynAttack_4="0.65" bandDynRelease_4="20" hpSelected_master="Off" hpActive_master="On" hpFreq_master="37" hpType_master="6dB/oct" lpSelected_master="Off" lpActive_master="On" lpFreq_master="19100" lpType_master="24dB/oct" bandGain_wide="0.0" bandDynActive_wide="Off" bandDynThreshold_wide="-20.0" bandDynRatio_wide="2.0" bandDynAttack_wide="8.0" bandDynRelease_wide="200" bypass_master="Off" delta_master="Off" dryMix_master="0.0" gain_master="2.0" qualityParam="Precise" channelsParam="Stereo" analyzerModeParam="Analyzer: Off" sidechainModeParam="INT SC"/>

Nice one. Another very generous freebie here, no doubt i'll be upgrading at some point too.

Great work!

Cool, I didn't realize that this had just come out.

Many thanks for this - nice to see it join the TDR line up :)

Can anyone confirm the following bug?

In eco mode - LP filter doesn't act as expected - seems to be acting more like a sidechain fiter letting the low end signal pass through when you move the filter up. The Hp as well - slope box is grayed out although you can still select the filter type.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

@do_androids_dream: We're looking into the problem, and will fix asap of course!
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Playing with the free version atm, pretty sure I'll be missing the GE version and get it pretty soon! :tu:

One small thing so far: all EQs I've used so far have the scroll wheel adjusting the Q in the other direction, very strange that this one is working like this...

No big thing, but If other people request it, I'll like to see an option for Q within the settings section

1st BUG so for, maybe it has to do with visual stuff in conjunction with other plugins.

Scrolling Q on Nova while the window of DMG Audio EQuick is opened is totally defective (i.e. jumps to max and is non responsive after that when I'm scrolling)

Tested with the 32bit version, Win7 64bit, FL Studio 12

added: hmm.. doesn't seem to happen all the time. (P.S. analyzer on, on both)

3ee wrote:added: hmm.. doesn't seem to happen all the time. (P.S. analyzer on, on both)
This is interesting, I had a similar case but couldn't reproduce it (feel like the mousewheel "crashed"). In case you're able to reproduce the issue, our email accounts a being flooded shortly after release, so we'd appreciate a detailed report http://www.tokyodawn.net/fill-a-bug-report/

Good idea with the mousewheel invert option.

ghettosynth wrote:Cool, I didn't realize that this had just come out.
Me neither. Thanks TDR :tu:

FabienTDR wrote:
3ee wrote:added: hmm.. doesn't seem to happen all the time. (P.S. analyzer on, on both)
This is interesting, I had a similar case but couldn't reproduce it (feel like the mousewheel "crashed"). In case you're able to reproduce the issue, our email accounts a being flooded shortly after release, so we'd appreciate a detailed report http://www.tokyodawn.net/fill-a-bug-report/

It's happening with T-racks classic eq here too. With Nova's gui on screen it seems to screw around with classic eq's graphical representation of the eq curve - grabbing nodes and moving them is jerky and a bit hit and miss. As soon as you close the gui the problem goes away. Also the mousewheel movement seems to be the opposite of what's generally expected - mousewheel up makes q narrower whereas I expect it to go wider. If memory serves correctly that's not typical of other eq's? It's actually the opposite behaviour of the original Nova-67P.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

It looks very good, and seems to be very well designed : thank you, TDR !

do_androids_dream wrote:
FabienTDR wrote:

It's happening with T-racks classic eq here too. With Nova's gui on screen it seems to screw around with classic eq's graphical representation of the eq curve - grabbing nodes and moving them is jerky and a bit hit and miss. As soon as you close the gui the problem goes away. Also the mousewheel movement seems to be the opposite of what's generally expected - mousewheel up makes q narrower whereas I expect it to go wider. If memory serves correctly that's not typical of other eq's? It's actually the opposite behaviour of the original Nova-67P.
Ah thanks! We'll address these issues with a hotfix update very soon.

Return to “Effects”