TBProAudio releases sTilt - Free Linear Phase Tilt Filter Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
sTilt

Yes, I know it doesn't.
Strangely, the x64 path on my computer is "C:\VSTPlugins\_x64\TBProAudio\sTilt", while the x86 path is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vstplugins\TBProAudio\sTilt".
Clearly, the x64 path is my custom VST path, while the x86 uses yours.
It's easy if you know how

pc2000 wrote:
TB-ProAudio wrote:Just disable in installer. There is no automatic detection, sorry.

Thanks...I saw the choice after I posted the question which is why I edited it. BTW: sTilt crashes Traktion 6. I haven't tried in my other host yet.
Confirm that it crashes T6 (Win7-64 32bit T6), not immediately - sTilt can be added to an edit - but when edit is closed and then reopened T6 poof disappears.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

AAX Win/OSX released

Thank you, this is a really handy tool!

operandx wrote:
pc2000 wrote:
TB-ProAudio wrote:Just disable in installer. There is no automatic detection, sorry.

Thanks...I saw the choice after I posted the question which is why I edited it. BTW: sTilt crashes Traktion 6. I haven't tried in my other host yet.
Confirm that it crashes T6 (Win7-64 32bit T6), not immediately - sTilt can be added to an edit - but when edit is closed and then reopened T6 poof disappears.
This issue has not been resolved, same problem occurs with Tracktion 7. :(

We will look into it, thank you for the information.

Anyone compare this to the Softube Tonelux Tilt?

MogwaiBoy wrote:Anyone compare this to the Softube Tonelux Tilt?
I doubt there's much to compare. It's just a really clean, featured, linear-phase spectrum tilter :)

camsr wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Anyone compare this to the Softube Tonelux Tilt?
I doubt there's much to compare. It's just a really clean, featured, linear-phase spectrum tilter :)
Right!

operandx wrote:
operandx wrote:
pc2000 wrote:

This issue has not been resolved, same problem occurs with Tracktion 7. :(
Any resolution to this problem expected? The issue persists with latest Tracktion 7 version.

well, not from our side, as it works in listed DAWs. It seems to be T7+ specific, sorry. Contact Tracktion seems not be easy.

Great little freebie. Thanks for this. This is how I always imagined a tilt EQ should work, but never found one I was happy with.

BTW: I'm using it here in Win 7 x64, running Tracktion 6 and 7 (x86) without issue. I'm able to add it to a project, save and reopen without bad things happening.

Thanks again!

bk wrote:Great little freebie. Thanks for this. This is how I always imagined a tilt EQ should work, but never found one I was happy with.

BTW: I'm using it here in Win 7 x64, running Tracktion 6 and 7 (x86) without issue. I'm able to add it to a project, save and reopen without bad things happening.

Thanks again!
Good to hear that it works, thank you!

Update to V1.2.3: additional spectrum-limit switch

Update to V1.3.0:
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel monitoring

Return to “Effects”