TrackSpark Monthly Goody Bags

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pyros

For perspective:

$3 would be an illegal "too low" bid increase in the charity auction thread.

Is Dancida 64-bit? Is it an actual plugin or a Kontakt thing? And is the Sinevibes plugin Mac ony?

I still haven't gotten the additional email with download codes for this month's Goody Bag, have they been sent out yet?
-Matt

Not yet.
It's easy if you know how

MogwaiBoy wrote:Is Dancida 64-bit? Is it an actual plugin or a Kontakt thing? And is the Sinevibes plugin Mac ony?
No, yes, no and yes. :)
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

The email just came in.
I'm afraid we're having issues with the codes for Slam Dog at the minute which is why this email is a little late. As soon as we fix the issue we'll get your code sent out to you. So sorry about that!

Damn, Sinevibes is Mac only... :(

MogwaiBoy wrote:Is Dancida 64-bit? Is it an actual plugin or a Kontakt thing? And is the Sinevibes plugin Mac ony?
Synthedit :C

I've just received December's Track Spark bundle:

Mic Tone by Final Mix Software
The Sound of Tomorrowland by High Life Samples
Glitch Drums volume 1 by CDSoundMaster
Royalty free session stems for remixing & chopping
"Don't be afraid to cut!" - tutorial by Rich Lewis

Downloading, let's check Mic Tone, it could be interesting...

Jorgeelalto wrote:let's check Mic Tone, it could be interesting...
Yes, that looks tempting enough to sign up again. I tried so hard to like Slam Dawg last month, tried it on drums, bass, busses and always thought it sounded, well, meh, even for the price of a month's subscription.

Mic Tone looks very interesting, I like stuff like that.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:let's check Mic Tone, it could be interesting...
Yes, that looks tempting enough to sign up again. I tried so hard to like Slam Dawg last month, tried it on drums, bass, busses and always thought it sounded, well, meh, even for the price of a month's subscription.

Mic Tone looks very interesting, I like stuff like that.
Yeah, Slam Dawg looked great but I find it very destructive... I suppose I'll use it as a distortion/compressor...

Jorgeelalto wrote:Mic Tone by Final Mix Software
Did you try it? I like the idea of re-micing a source to adjust its tonal qualities but just wondered if anyone has tried this?
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:Mic Tone by Final Mix Software
Did you try it? I like the idea of re-micing a source to adjust its tonal qualities but just wondered if anyone has tried this?
Sorry, I didn't tried it. I'll try it in some hours and hopefully I'll report it here :)

This month's goody bag:

-EuterpeXL by Guda Audio (VA synth with 4 oscillators, one of them drawable)
-Bass MIDI & EDM Drums Ultimate by Hexloops
-Tutorial: How to make a full track out of one idea
-Stems from "Higher", 103BPM and EMin (Electronic stuff, no idea which genre)

Well, I am not sure about EuterpeXL. It seemed interesting in the first few minutes that I tried it today. Sounds much better than I expected. But when the CPU usage went up to 38 % in my Reaper with only 1 instance installed (+ the megababy sequencer), I felt surprised. Maybe I won't use it anymore, as I usually need multiple tracks with various instruments.

I am also not sure why it needs an internet connection all the time, opening the presets page it always said "not verified", two seconds later "verified". I disconnected my PC to try it, and all presets are gone. Sadly enough, I think it did not really convince me to keep it, though it sounds not bad. Cancelled within the first month.

Return to “Effects”