TrackSpark Monthly Goody Bags

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pyros

Tried "That Thing" and there were some things I didn't like so much. The low cut filter starts at 80 Hz instead of 20 Hz, high cut at 15KHz instead of 20KHz.

Bit reduction and chorus are nice, but the initial dry volume could be set to 0 dB, instead of -1.16 dB.

Noises are fine, but are reacting to signal volume, I would like an option for controlling the noise volume independently, it would make it much more useful.
It's easy if you know how

No doubt there are some design similarities between the plugs, so can see that AudioThing have a finger or two in it all

TT interface is the one I like the least, far too much perspective skewness on the buttons, and it is annoying That Thing logo flashes

That Thing crashes my Studio One 3 every time, after i typed in my serial code and hit Enter.

has anyone the same problem?

What's the dill filesize of That Thing? I understand it has some field recording samples built into it? Seems a bit gimmicky...

I can't download "That Thing". I got errors all the time.

Also, I can't register my copy of the abuser. I Just received "Email address not found" messages.

I spent a little time messing around with "That Thing" last night and it's actually pretty nice for adding grit/dirt to samples/loops. I have better separate filter plugins, choruses and bit crushers but the purpose of this plugin is not to provide the best, but to provide tools that successfully "dirty up" sounds. I like it. I wouldn't have bought it for $59, but glad I got it in the goodie bag. It will have it's uses.
Last edited by pheeleep on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play it by ear

alvfaria wrote:I can't download "That Thing". I got errors all the time.

Also, I can't register my copy of the abuser. I Just received "Email address not found" messages.
Hi,

PM me your email address, so I can check.

Cheers,
Luca

Numanoid wrote:No doubt there are some design similarities between the plugs, so can see that AudioThing have a finger or two in it all
Someone likes big skirted knobs ;)

Downloading "that thing": still a no go for me.

Now trying to download the "demo", but I don't know if this one can be authorized by the serial number they send to me.

Downloaded and authorised just fine.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

alvfaria wrote:Now trying to download the "demo", but I don't know if this one can be authorized by the serial number they send to me.
I demoed it before authorizing with the serial, the demo is the full product, just needs the serial to make it full

The demo download doesn't work too.

Tomorrow we find out what the next goodie bag holds. Yeah! I am actually excited to get a goodie bag each month. You never know if you are going to get stuff that you want or need but the anticipation is there when the 1st of the month approaches. In a way I feel like a kid again. Lol
Play it by ear

It is going to be the first April Fools' bag, it is going to be ...

- a cut and tinker wide-toothed comb with pan liner and rubber straps
- a composers' tool Kazoo
- a mute plugin that sounds absolutely analaog

?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

So what is it? It's already over 8 hours into April 2nd here :D

Return to “Effects”