Sonalksis...comments?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Daags wrote:
OutCider wrote:
TheoM wrote:i Have never attacked robert, jens, outcider, ontol, virus whatever his name is, daags, and all the others (just over 30 in total who are determined to make my life hell here), in ANY way, first, ever. I never talk about them, i never DISCUSS them, i never MENTION THEIR NAME, until they address ME or talk about ME by name. That says *everything*.
'kin el, you too precious drama queen. Why bring me in to your latest meltdown? I've done nothing here.

haha... that's quite funny, considering the bit in bold

MORON, he jumped into this topic to have a dig when someone called me the C word. DUH. He always *does*.And now cause i said his name, he feels victimised..about what exactly? all i said he is one of the people who makes my life hell here, THAT'S why i brought him up.. and indeed, all gloves are off now...no more mr nice guy.. for the last two YEARS i have let you toads just trash me over and over again.. and now i'm leaving so i don't care anymore if i get booted...and until the point of that post i had NEVER started with him EVER. Find me PROOF otherwise you twit. I can find you LEGIONS of proof that OUTCIDER has ATTACKED me personally over and over again. Always allowed to call me names and so forth.. Big tough man that he is. Wow i mentioned his name one time, wow. And he DID join in the digs in tis topic. I guess he does it so often (ask me how many people have written to be being taunted by him), that he forgot he had already posted in this topic :lol:

He has chased me and trashed me multiple times. Either he sits there googling his name all day to get hits, or he was following the bashing here too.. how else would he respond so fast? Get a grip on reality, and SEE what that guy has done to me.

And man up? that's just hysterical coming over the internet. I have offered my address to ANYONE who wants to come say those things to my face. YOU are the cowards cause you all hide behind a screen. See how long you last trying to attack me to my face, COWARDS. I have been kind to you and let you guys get away with most of this stuff over and over again, the taunting, attacking, cyber stalking, vile nasty pathetic people that you are.
Total and utter hypocrites who have found their prey and decided to spend their pathetic lives trying to taunt him. ONLY pathetic people like you would make an entire sonalksis topic about ME.

It says everything about someone when they stoop to 20x worse behaviour than what they chastise someone else for :lol:

Oh:
Just reading more lies that daags wrote.. i have showered praise on limitless and said the sonalksis one is junk in this very topic.. so please remove you defamatory lies. I NEVER lie about products (as in what i think of them).
You sir, are a very nasty person. AND A LIAR.

It's funny how someone is allowed to come out of the blue and say to the entire forum that I can't be trusted, and that sort of shit is allowed here.. What a joke..

and challenging Dave on *repeatedly* entering sonalksis threads and bashing them, was totally fair. He is one dev accusing another one of shady behaviour, and that should NOT be allowed here. He didn't want the products to sell and for them to make money during the sale, cause he wouldn't get a cut of it, he flat out told me this. So he came in purposely to disrupt the sale. Poor Kieran has been putting up with this for years. Like i said, there are TWO sides to EVERY story, and this should have been dealt with in court. Not at KVR. This forum is about plugins and customers and our usage/opinions.. yet someone ALWAYS makes it about something else first then flips IT ON ME. Look at you all willing to pile up on sonalksis when you can't even POSSIBLY know what happened. Amazing.

it's amazing what the lot of you trouble makers have gotten away with.. the way you speak and bash devs when YOU feel like it, and speak to people here and bash, but because of your HATRED of me you jump on me doing something much less than what you do. Pot calling the kettle black much? Nasty nasty people. Every time someone quotes me in here and continues this i will stay. I told you i will leave when you all shut up. The *only* thing Daggs has done in this topic is trash me and sonalksis.. that's it! Again, if *I* did that to ANY other dev, i would be *destroyed* by the likes of him. See how he brought up the past to try spark this all off again? That's what trouble makers do. They *live* for it.

For anyone who has a brain and is reading, i DO NOT lie about whether i like a plugin or not.. Never have, never will. I am not a dishonest person, but many here can attest to that at least. Only the stalkers on my mute list are the ones that can't. My opinion on Dave will *NEVER* influence me making opinions on his products, which are mostly very good. Simple as that. Or any dev. Even crysonic, who are trashed here more than ANY dev, i say have a couple very good products. If ANYTHING can be said of me, it's my integrity when rating a plugin.

Outcider complains like the little girl he is, about me mentioning his name ONCE, after the years of trash he has put me through.. and i said NOTHING of the likes has has terrorized me with.. now, THAT says *everything*.

He can't even take 1% of his own medicine. What a little bitch.

Mods please just give me 2 hrs to save all my messages before banning me, then go ahead.

I will be back with a all new ISP under a new alias and email, and i will monitor the forums and there will be lawsuits galore if defamation and lies/slander about continues.

Jeezebus, actually I feel bad for you, Theo, but I also can't stop laughing.

You must be about the biggest drama-queen on the entire-planet.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:Jeezebus, actually I feel bad for you, Theo, but I also can't stop laughing.

You must be about the biggest drama-queen on the entire-planet.

ok that's defamation. You first. Yep. Talking to my lawyer this week.

I'll get you the legal way.

I had two PAGES of bashing about me in this god forsaken topic, cause i made one comment that id i attacked a dev i'd be bashed for it, and all you usual ones jumped in and made the entire topic about me, and you find it funny? that proves what sort of person you are Jens.. and always have been. How can i be a drama queen when i put up with it over and over again, and only now after years of abuse i am speaking up? Honestly if you think i won't spend every last cent suing you, you know nothing about me I am so kind and patient, i take *everything* up to a certain point, and when i have snapped i have snapped, that's it. I will pursue you to the ends of the earth if you don't stop defaming me. I swear to it on everything that is holy.

And it also proves what sort of sick people i am dealing with that gang up en masse and pick on a guy who is so unwell physically and has so much to deal with already.. that's what sort of pure EVIL you are. And since you guys are always happy to bring my health up, so can I (even though i haven't for so long now, you guys have reminded me of it over and over again, in fact, some have been perma banned over it).

Like i said, i will find the energy to fight you legally, and if you dare come to my house, try call me a drama queen to my face. Do a little research on the almost 30 years of my life before my back went bad, and what i did, and you may want to rethink it, but the offer is always there. I DARE you. Come, call me a drama queen to my face jens, comeon bitch!
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drama queen in "look at me" shocker. :roll:
Your "years" of stalking . In reality, equate to half a dozen times we've crossed swords.
What is interesting and telling is how you repeat the same accusation about a raft of other members here who not one, like me, make a continued issue out of any of it.
Trying to get people banned, like you do, a lot from memory, is just part of your blame game. Play the victim and silence any perceived opposition. That's lame, see through and thankfully not as successful these days as it use to be for you.
So yeah, man up, bruv.

:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

So anyway what about the Sonalksis plugins?
Are they still being developed?
Or is this thread about something else :?:

OutCider wrote:Drama queen in "look at me" shocker. :roll:
Your "years" of stalking . In reality, equate to half a dozen times we've crossed swords.
What is interesting and telling is how you repeat the same accusation about a raft of other members here who not one, like me, make a continued issue out of any of it.
Trying to get people banned, like you do, a lot from memory, is just part of your blame game. Play the victim and silence any perceived opposition. That's lame, see through and thankfully not as successful these days as it use to be for you.
So yeah, man up, bruv.

Like I said, nothing more to say until you come say it to my face bitch.

Everything you have written above is lies as usual, as that's all you know how to do.. troll and lie.

:roll: Typical Theom :roll:
Last edited by OutCider on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Uh, why am I even being mentioned in this?

OutCider wrote::roll:

yep, being called out on it. Every altercation we have ever had is cause you've jumped in to something that has nothing to do with you and attacked. Wimp.
Coward.

You're the one i pretty much hate more than anyone, i'd be almost even willing to buy you the plane ticket, but you're not that worth it.

Robert Randolph wrote:Uh, why am I even being mentioned in this?

cause you're a troll who gets involved with bashing, that's why. what's a troll?

Oh when DMG say, theo please don't buy our products because we had an altercation, 20 seconds prior to that they would taken my money, they just didn't like being called out.. personally, i don't mix business with pleasure, but hey, that's me.), and you jump in and say, with a :hihi:, don't worry devs ban theo all the time.
That's a troll and trouble maker.

and then in multiple topics after.. waiting to strike, just like in this topic, to have a personal dig. You LIVE for that stuff. And you ask! Not defamation as i have proof. I screenshot every attack.

Return to “Effects”