Izotope Music Production Bundle Upgrade Question (19/07/2016 - 30% off Deal for upgrades)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Why not communicate with iZotope directly? If they say something that isn't correct then you have someone to interface with that would better be able to help you.. versus taking Joe off the Street's word.. if Joe is incorrect, iZotope will just shrug at you.

As stated - I did contact iZotope directly and what they told me differs from what they've told others - hence the continued confusion.

Can anyone confirm that Izotope now only gives one serial instead of five?

jsp1979 wrote:Can anyone confirm that Izotope now only gives one serial instead of five?
And only if they've upgraded to the bundle or bought the bundle very recently (last month or so).

ahh ok... thanks for the heads up re one serial now

That's probably why the upgrade price is so low now...

No no, wait. This isn't confirmed yet :)

I don't really feel like contacting iZotope again, but if anyone else does... please go ahead and let us know what they say.

I contact them yesterday night so I wait for a message today from them ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

MogwaiBoy wrote:No no, wait. This isn't confirmed yet :)

I don't really feel like contacting iZotope again, but if anyone else does... please go ahead and let us know what they say.

Oh ok cause all i want is breaktweaker expanded, and already have trash, so if one gets separate serials, i could crossgrade to the creative bundle as i do have trash, register only BT expanded, then sell trash 2, stutter edit and iris 2. Basically with jrr price on the creative bundle upgrade (like 210 ish from memory), i *should* with that little bit of selling effort be able to get breaktweaker expanded absolutely free. :) But not if single serial, so will wait. Otherwise i can get it for $84 from JRR just for BT expanded. BT demo works *really* well in pro tools, and i think i'd like to make it my main drum machine. The only thing i didn't like was that i had to seemingly scroll for a full length pattern. That part is weird. But it's pretty awesome stuff overall!

Answer from Matt from Izotope

Thank you for reaching out! Sorry for any confusion here. If you upgrade to the Music Production Bundle you will have duplicate licenses. You may transfer/sell these duplicate licenses if you wish!
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

oh great news! Yippee!

That's awesome!

So why did they tell me something different...

ok well the price is suddenly 499 at jrr vs 249 for the loyalty upgrade to creative, or 499 for just buying outright wtf :? :?

I was so ready to do this. Oh well. Will just get breaktweaker expanded instead.

Return to “Effects”