Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

EDIT: NVM
Last edited by Debutante on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Russell Grand wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:Please name the other interface manufacturers doing anything like this?
Presonus.

Eventide 2016 Stereo Room & H910
Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
Arturia Analog Lab Lite
Plugin Alliance Brainworx bx_opto
SPL Attacker
MAAG Audio EQ2
My comment was in response to a complaint over quality after Focusrite gave us R2, so, "something like this" meant as frequent and high value as what we've been getting from Focusrite, and really, something like R2. I'm not seeing that there. Of course, something like R2 was going to be hard to follow and, of yet, I've not seen any other manufacturer give away quite so much value for almost any registered hardware. Lots of manufacturers give away software bundles with hardware of course.

Does presonus provide something new monthly? I have presonus hardware, but it's not an interface so I don't get any freebies with it.

ghettosynth wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:Please name the other interface manufacturers doing anything like this?
Presonus.

Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
Arturia Analog Lab Lite
SPL Attacker
MAAG Audio EQ2
My comment was in response to a complaint over quality after Focusrite gave us R2, so, "something like this" meant as frequent and high value as what we've been getting from Focusrite, and really, something like R2. I'm not seeing that there. Of course, something like R2 was going to be hard to follow and, of yet, I've not seen any other manufacturer give away quite so much value for almost any registered hardware. Lots of manufacturers give away software bundles with hardware of course.

Does presonus provide something new monthly? I have presonus hardware, but it's not an interface so I don't get any freebies with it.
Ah good point, ghettosynth. No, Presonus doesn't have a free monthly release like Focusrite does. Presonus offered that selection of software back in March of this year after many years of not offering any extra freebies and I'm not sure if they have any intentions of releasing any other free software for interface owners. I hope they do, though I'm not holding my breath! :hihi:

So you're right, no one offers anything quite like Focusrite!

So, is this offer over? I didn't see anything new on Focusrite's website...

chk071 wrote:So, is this offer over? I didn't see anything new on Focusrite's website...
No. Still going strong. This month's offer is Vieklang LE.
https://us.focusrite.com/plugin-collective

ghettosynth wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
Presonus.

Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
Arturia Analog Lab Lite
SPL Attacker
MAAG Audio EQ2

And on top of the plugin collective stuff they also do things like giving away an addictive keys library out of nowhere to registered users. And that is in addition to the basic set of offerings on most new interfaces (their own plugins and the softube stuff). Very generous company I must say.

This month it's a 50% discount off Sugar Bytes’ WOW2 creative multi-filterbox.
Image Image Image Image

wow

I realised why they named it "WOW" because every time i loaded it up, i said to myself, "wow, it crashed again".

:hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

sprnva wrote:This month it's a 50% discount off Sugar Bytes’ WOW2 creative multi-filterbox.
Yeah, gonna pass on that. Apparently they didn't get the memo about plugin discounts not seeming special. Sugar Bytes stuff is regularly on sale at GC and I don't even get excited at those prices.

Let's hope that they've got something juicy in next month's promo.

ghettosynth wrote:
sprnva wrote:This month it's a 50% discount off Sugar Bytes’ WOW2 creative multi-filterbox.
Yeah, gonna pass on that. Apparently they didn't get the memo about plugin discounts not seeming special. Sugar Bytes stuff is regularly on sale at GC and I don't even get excited at those prices.

Similar perspective, here.

ghettosynth wrote:

The same here. Thanks anyway to the Focusrite guys, their plugin collective is always a great value and a very nice gift. No complain at all!
:tu:

me four.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Faland wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

The same here. Thanks anyway to the Focusrite guys, their plugin collective is always a great value and a very nice gift. No complain at all!
:tu:
No doubt, this past year has been great. It's just that there are very few plugins for which a 50% discount is interesting.

sqigls wrote:wow

I realised why they named it "WOW" because every time i loaded it up, i said to myself, "wow, it crashed again".
That sucks. Never once has WOW crashed on me. Seems rock solid here.

Return to “Effects”