Surreal Machines Diffuse, hybrid delay/reverb (Free until June 8)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

camsr wrote:Just wondering if there's any hassle to installing or using?
Sounds great, thanks.
no problems installing, get a serial, download the plugin... done.
using... about to torture test it, if there's anything major i'll let you know.

Modnetic uses less CPU that Magnetic m4l device, but still I got 8% use on an i7 4790k, win 10, live9. It feels more stable nevertheless.

Diffuse uses the same cpu it seems and sounds identical to the m4l version.

Matching Modnetic and magnetic is more tricky because they have some different parameters.

I may get modnetic at some point, but I think I have now too much delays XD.
dedication to flying

soulone82 wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Seems they have their dub delay unit as vat/au, now
Ah, so VAT is included then?

:hihi:
:oops:

Surely I need something like this, will try :)
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

So how does it compare to NI Replika, stw Reflex Pro+ and AIR DiffusorDelay?
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:So how does it compare to NI Replika, stw Reflex Pro+ and AIR DiffusorDelay?
It's currently a lot cheaper :wink:

I don't know the other two, but I love Replika. They both can achieve pretty different results, so it's definitely worth having both :tu:

Edited because I was talking shit :oops:
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Sat May 20, 2017 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

robotmonkey wrote:So how does it compare to NI Replika, stw Reflex Pro+ and AIR DiffusorDelay?
I don't think that it's in the same league as NI Replika, but I have to give it a bit more time.

Great news! Grabbed Diffuse straight away and really really looking forward to Modnetic!

As an owner of Dub Machines for Live I would also be interested to hear about possible crossgrades as well.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

twolegstoneworks wrote:Great news! Grabbed Diffuse straight away and really really looking forward to Modnetic!

As an owner of Dub Machines for Live I would also be interested to hear about possible crossgrades as well.
E-mailed support, received a delivery notification error stating "550 High probability of spam". Not sure if that's their server thinking I'm the high probability or mine thinking it's theirs.

...And the delay is really great! :tu:

I must confess my jaw dropped a bit when I tested it, because I didn't expect this delay to be anything special, but I was wrong. It's a very nice delay :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:I must confess my jaw dropped a bit when I tested it, because I didn't expect this delay to be anything special, but I was wrong. It's a very nice delay :tu:
I've been lusting after it ever since I saw previews for it as a M4L device. Will see how I like it compared to the Audiothing 'Outer Space'. I already much prefer the demo limitations :tu:

It's a very nice gift. Thanks a lot, Surreal Machines !

sinkmusic wrote:It's a very nice gift. Thanks a lot, Surreal Machines !
Agreed

Thanks Surreal Machines :tu:

Very impressive. Easy to navigate site, easy to download,install and activate. Looks good sounds good and the price point is attractive.
Modnetic demos sound great...
Thanks Surreal Machines!

Return to “Effects”