Surreal Machines Diffuse, hybrid delay/reverb (Free until June 8)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

camsr wrote:Just wondering if there's any hassle to installing or using?
Sounds great, thanks.
No, easy as pie. Serial comes to your entered e-mail, offline activation.

emotica wrote:So, if their plan was to suck you into getting Modnetic as well with this offer they succeeded... :hihi:
Certainly on my radar now 8)

This is a whole new animal to me...anything comparable. It certainly has its uses

Very tasty! Cheers SM!
Eternitysound VST Banks

Excellent freebie, thanks SM!

whyterabbyt wrote:Trying to download gets me this.
Gateway Anti-Virus Alert

This request is blocked by the Firewall Gateway Anti-Virus Service. Name: Detected.A_164 (Trojan)
:sigh:
I have had Kaspersky just throw up a malware warning and wants me to disinfect then reboot - it's the first time Kaspersky has ever wanted to go to that extreme with a malware warning. I'm pretty sure it's not infected but not sure I want to take the chance at this moment, which is a shame as it sounds like a very nice freebie.

I tried Diffuse in my curent project. Sounds great for ambient / transparent background, but for rhytmic stuff I'd choose Spaceship Delay any time :party:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Wow this took me by surprise!!! Thank you KVR users for making notice - i did not know this existed.

I use their m4L plugins which are AMAZING imo. But i also use other DAW and i would like to use Surreal Machines plugins outside VST so this is GREAT NEWS!!!!

I need to test these.

Does someone know can i replicate sound of Dub Machines (Magnetic) with VST version?

Surreal Machines tell me please tell me you will release Transient Machines as VST version? With same sound and same algos because they sound nothing short of amazing..

EDIT: please make interface resizeable :pray:

xylyx wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Trying to download gets me this.
Gateway Anti-Virus Alert

This request is blocked by the Firewall Gateway Anti-Virus Service. Name: Detected.A_164 (Trojan)
:sigh:
I have had Kaspersky just throw up a malware warning and wants me to disinfect then reboot - it's the first time Kaspersky has ever wanted to go to that extreme with a malware warning. I'm pretty sure it's not infected but not sure I want to take the chance at this moment, which is a shame as it sounds like a very nice freebie.
Same situation here with Kaspersky. Had to disinfect then reboot. Would love to try Diffuse but won't risk it at the moment.

I have just emailed Surreal Machines and linked them to this topic.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

People still use Kaspersky?

I don't personally (I'm on BitDefender), but just checked the latest AV-Test (independent antivirus research department) results and the Kaspersky av was the only antivirus software to get top scores across the board (Bitdefender and Trend Micro getting joint second place). So probably a good thing to use!

Very sweet sounding plugin. Thanx, SM!

Debutante wrote:This is a whole new animal to me...anything comparable.
ReflexPlus and NI Replika XT come to mind - similar ballpark

Is there any reason why, when I map this to controls in Bitwig, the polarity of the High Damp, Hi and Low damp gain knobs are reversed?

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Would love to try Diffuse but won't risk it at the moment.

I have just emailed Surreal Machines and linked them to this topic.
Risk what precisely?

Can't you realize by this thread that people already tried it and it's not a virus?

Come on are people that paranoid and without a brain to think between the lines?

Return to “Effects”