Eventide Anthology XI released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Anthology XI

Will Eventide Anthology XI come soon? I saw an ad with a dead link on Create Digital Music:
https://www.eventideaudio.com/promo/ant ... thology_xi

Every Eventide plugin will be included. And it's on sale till 1/2/18.

Update: Anthology XI is released
Last edited by kiezum on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

screengrab..
Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 00.26.42.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Very interesting :) The real question for me is now if I have the strength in me to resist the upgrade or not. I have anthology X and I simply love their plugins (esp blackhole abd band delays) How many new plugins have they released since anthology x?

filter303 wrote:Very interesting :) The real question for me is now if I have the strength in me to resist the upgrade or not. I have anthology X and I simply love their plugins (esp blackhole abd band delays) How many new plugins have they released since anthology x?
They have released three plugins from the H9 series algorithms as well as T-Verb, Stereo 2016, and Fission. If you were with focusrite at the right time you got 2016 for free. I've skipped the last two H9 plugins because I could see the writing on the wall and realized that they're going to piecemeal these out for a while. I bought T-Verb on release and the savings on Anthology were the same price as I paid for it, so that was a win for me.

I'll be watching this, but, I suspect that the time to buy this will be next Black Friday. I want to see if they include new plugins as released or not. For me, I'd only be getting the two H9 plugins and Fission if it doesn't include anything else new so unless my upgrade is something like $25, LOL, I won't bite.

filter303 wrote:Very interesting :) The real question for me is now if I have the strength in me to resist the upgrade or not. I have anthology X and I simply love their plugins (esp blackhole abd band delays) ?
Blackhole is for me the kind of secret star of their plugins. That thing sounds so perfect that i can really throw it on any synth sound i make, and i get a great result. Awesome, awesome reverb.

Yeah I have the 2016.

That Fission plugin sure does look interesting. I’d love to use that kind of stuff when trying to find some new fresh sounds.

I wonder if the elevate bundle will also be included in the next anthology or not. I am not a heavy limiter user but this one looks interesting.

I watched a demo of mangledverb and it sounded disappointing to my ears and taste, but I guess I would need to try it out myself to see what I could do with it.

I will probably wait for the next black friday too as none of the new stuff looks like must haves for me atm.

They list Equivocate and Elevate as well on their site so those might be included, I don't know. Given the ad though, I suspect that we'll know soon, maybe tomorrow even.

Yeah, Blackhole is a really awesome reverb for synths. It’s my goto reverb if I want to have synth pads with long spacey reverbs. I think I might be too addicted to this plugin because I want to use it all the time :)

Exciting, the timing is right for me because tomorrow I will sell my Minitaur.

So I predict, based on a secret source (not to be confused with secret sauce), that it will not contain the equivocate or elevate. So, for me, it will only be three new plugins.

hope they release soon as my promise for the new year is to not buy plugins for a whole year hahahahaha

damn, still suffering on when I will buy melodyne upgrade, and possibly the destructor... now this...

For $1 I get UltraTap, MangledVerb and T-verb! Nice.

Your upgrade price is $1 !!!

Laughing. Thank god I didn’t buy Fission, Ultratap etc ....

Thank you Eventide :)

Yay $1 for half a dozen plugins not in my rig. Thank you Eventide and thanks OP for this, may have missed it. Although I suspect the marketing email will bomb in soon!

Woo, paid 78p for mangleverb and t-verb, one good thing though, licences it asked me to surrender were the anthology x bundle, ultrachannel, 2016 stereo room both of which were free, and blackhole, so hopefully I'll be able to sell the spares, although ilok fees have given me the fear.

Return to “Effects”