NI Phasis

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robotmonkey wrote:
cryophonik wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:Let the complaining start.
Five pages into this thread and I'm the first one to notice that there's no DXi version. WTF, Native Instruments?!!! :x :tantrum:
Yeah, you obviously need it for it to work with your Sonar installation.
What?! No way, I need it for Kinetic on my Windows XP computer. 8)
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

It's not working. In Cubase 9 it's blacklisted so started C8.5 and it doesn't show up there at all. Thank you for that NI!!!

Right. I mean, what would this world come to, if we'd actually try to solve our problem instead of complaining about free software?

chk071 wrote:Right. I mean, what would this world come to, if we'd actually try to solve our problem instead of complaining about free software?
Well he got his money's worth at least.
The expected ungratefulness and entitlement of some of the software era musicians.....

I am guessing he is on Windows 7.
NI will fix the issues. In the meantime it cost you nothing.

rsp
sound sculptist

Actually, i'm pretty sure it's a "problem" you can fix yourself, but, some people don't even try. Almost makes me want to install Cubase Artist 9, and take a look myself. But then i'd have to uninstall 20 different programs, and dozens of user folders, when i want to uninstall it again.

It gets blacklisted in Cubase 9.5.10............
I unlisted it and it works. Annoying though that they haven't checked it in Cubase before releaseing it.

Btw, just tried Stunning Phaser by Admiral Quality. It is SO much better for creative work than this.. :)

I actually like Phasis, like the other NI fx plugins, for their straight forward user interface. You could call that conservative, but, frankly, i prefer it that way.

By the way:
there are currently THREE threads about this infamous freebie!
NI is world champion of guerilla marketing!
:hyper:

Or people are just too stupid. :P

chk071 wrote:Or people are just too stupid. :P
With this assumption you‘re on the safe side most of the time ... :hihi:

martinjuenke wrote:
Thanks, I never knew why the chicken crossed the road! :dog:

Topcheese wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Thanks, I never knew why the chicken crossed the road! :dog:
Isn‘t this a slightly (top)cheesy answer?

Daimonicon wrote:It's not working. In Cubase 9 it's blacklisted so started C8.5 and it doesn't show up there at all. Thank you for that NI!!!
Here, Cubase 9.5.1 does not blacklist but is crashed by it

wouldn't have known since I'm using it in VE Pro with no issues. The VST and the AU both work perfectly in it. :shrug:
as connected to C8.5 or 9.5.1 :phones:

Only just got this up and running as I've been using 10.9.5 and only just got a 10.12 system.
Really sounds great and so easy to use.
Last edited by timyork on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Get NI Phasis ''it sounds like an old discontinued plug-in''
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”