Was there a recent deal on a loudness metering plugin? What was it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK I saw Waves WLM advertised on sale today, and it jogged my memory like some deja vu. I seem to remember recently either buying one on some flash sale /BF or researching it. I looked back at my plugins and either didn’t install it, or didn’t buy it, or whatever but can’t think of what it was. I do remember at the time reminding myself that I had Izotope Insight, but it looked more like the waves one.

Was there a recent loudness plugin like this offered recently?

I think I’m victim to too much plugin info lately. :wink:

Brainworx BX XL V2 maybe?
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... xl_v2.html

I picked it up for $50 or something recently ...

TC Helicon lm2n? I picked it up for $9 recently...

One of the Hornet deals?

And, of course there's the freebie Waves Vumeter.

Yeah, I just don't know. Thank you, wasn't those though. I just know that seeing the Waves WLM yesterday triggered my brain that I had seen [something like] this recently on sale and I thought I bought it or was going to buy it, but when I look back through my records I guess I didn't. I didn't want to buy something twice. Still a mystery...too many plugins pass through my brain per week I guess. :shrug:
Last edited by macmuse on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bx dynamic EQ was selling for $25 or so recently too ...

Yeah... WLM did go on sale, it might still be on sale actually. I do also remember bx_meters going on sale and Waves recently giving away their VU Meter. IK and iZotope had recent sales, but none o it was to do with its metering.

Thats all I can personally this of.

Hornet's is what i think you remember
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Effects”