bx_delay 2500

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Armagibbon wrote:Runnin win 10 here 2 got the plugs hosted in cubase. You on reaper? Looks it but I cant tell from the pics I aint all that savvy fam...
Yup, Reaper. But I think I have this figured out. The manual states the behavior I describe is the default and intentional. I tried it in Cubase, and you're right, it behaves linearly up and down. Every other DAW I tried, standard behavior. This includes Tracktion Waveform and Cakewalk.

It seems like Cubase is overriding the GUI behavior. Either that or the plugins are coded in such a way to detect that Cubase is the host, but that makes no sense. So I'm going with the former. But I can't find any information that would indicate this is happening. I mean, it seems like a feature Steinberg would mention.

Should say, for the sake of justice, tried recently as well that other delays which already was mention here, exactly all delays from D16 and latest ColourCopy (with really respect to the author), but this all not impressed as well. Again, all that already was, or with not significant changes\addition abilities, incl. for sound forming result.
(The only thing maybe in Colourcopy if will add square forms in his mod.section, then need will be try again).
Just, i think today really difficult to make interesting delay, which could be suited for investment about middle price or bigger than.

Unfilterd Audio delays, here without questions, completely another deal.

yellowmix wrote:It seems like Cubase is overriding the GUI behavior. Either that or the plugins are coded in such a way to detect that Cubase is the host, but that makes no sense. So I'm going with the former. But I can't find any information that would indicate this is happening. I mean, it seems like a feature Steinberg would mention.
Nah steinberg wouldnt mention unless someone called em out on it and now I dont want em to know ahahaha

Thats real messed up man... see I couldnt work w/o dyneq and the way you describe it? The damn knobs would drive me to drink ahahaaha

Actually I quite like it, despite what others may think.

I do agree that it’s frsjtrating that I can’t get below the minimum time (15ms??). But if you’re looking for some doubling effect, just use the offset to lower the time on the other channel if you need to.

The Cooper TimeCube has times around 13 & 17ms, that kind of effect is still possible by setting one channel to 17ms and lowering the offset to get 13ms.

$39.99 today with voucher BXDLY3999

c_voltage wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:10 pm Should say, for the sake of justice, tried recently as well that other delays which already was mention here, exactly all delays from D16 and latest ColourCopy (with really respect to the author), but this all not impressed as well. Again, all that already was, or with not significant changes\addition abilities, incl. for sound forming result.
(The only thing maybe in Colourcopy if will add square forms in his mod.section, then need will be try again).
Just, i think today really difficult to make interesting delay, which could be suited for investment about middle price or bigger than.

It's kind of apples and oranges though isn't it? Stuff like D16 repeater and color copy is sort of focused on getting a particular tone or sitting well in a mix with minimal effort. Unfiltered Audio is much more experimental and sound design focused

If you like Unfiltered better than those others, you might enjoy UVI relayer. Kind of a bit from column A, a bit from column B

the link is broken first post

Razzia wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:39 pm
c_voltage wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:10 pm Should say, for the sake of justice, tried recently as well that other delays which already was mention here, exactly all delays from D16 and latest ColourCopy (with really respect to the author), but this all not impressed as well. Again, all that already was, or with not significant changes\addition abilities, incl. for sound forming result.

It's kind of apples and oranges though isn't it? Stuff like D16 repeater and color copy is sort of focused on getting a particular tone or sitting well in a mix with minimal effort. Unfiltered Audio is much more experimental and sound design focused

If you like Unfiltered better than those others, you might enjoy UVI relayer. Kind of a bit from column A, a bit from column B
Well, it's was not exactly comparison, rather just mention about feelings from various delays among whole delays area.
What about Relayer - yes, i did grab it long time ago, quite solidly made worthy thing.

Return to “Effects”