ZYNAPTIQ Intensity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Intensity

Fleer wrote:
Vortifex wrote:
Fleer wrote:Perfect name for a perfect plugin.
Fleer wrote:It’s simply mind boggling to see how exquisite their plugins are.
lol, how much are they paying you to write this stuff
I wish. They simply make magical stuff. That’s why I love them. Get the Adaptiverb demo and you’ll know. Same goes for Intensity. Game changing to say the least.
I‘m not paid by them either! :scared:
But I have to confess that after initially scratching my head looking at their prices and unconventional layout and overwhelmed by the sheer mass of presets I finally started to adapt these little gems to my workflow and would not like to miss them anymore... :tu:
Mama, am I now a FANBOI? :hyper:

Watch out, it’s contagious :oops:

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I know the feeling. Just hoping they’ll include it in a creative bundle offer in the future.

This is the first Zynaptiq product that I don’t like.
It seems totally pointless to me. Sorry fan boys.
Adaptiverb however, that’s simply amazing.

simmo75 wrote:This is the first Zynaptiq product that I don’t like.
Hey simmo75!
You‘re in a bad mood currently, aren‘t you?
First you dislike Xils Stix, now Zynaptiq Intensity, what‘s next? :scared:

martinjuenke wrote:
Hey simmo75!
Haha, not really dude, there’s plenty of love from me too.
Xils Stix has been a frustrating experience and it could be great. This Intensity product just seems like a compressor/aural exciter. I’ll give it more attention when I’m home.
Didn’t mean to offend anyone, so I’ll stsrt smiling again.

simmo75 wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Hey simmo75!
Haha, not really dude, there’s plenty of love from me too.
Xils Stix has been a frustrating experience and it could be great. This Intensity product just seems like a compressor/aural exciter. I’ll give it more attention when I’m home.
Didn’t mean to offend anyone, so I’ll stsrt smiling again.
:tu:

HI @Zynaptiq,
Thank you for the interesting plugin!
A quick question. How does "The unique algorithm" of Intensity decide what is "important signal features making sounds sound more like themselves" in real time?
Wouldn't the plugin need to have an opportunity to analyze the materials in advance from listening?

tq wrote:
Pat.DE wrote:In the german forum recording.de I saw some skepticism towards Intensity, the added value was doubted and the price was considered too high.
Hm, not sure what the purpose of your remark is. "Some random person in some random forum said that s/he doesn't like it." Yo, sounds convincing to me.

By the way, I had a look at the forum, and the one user that actually *used* and tested it properly seemed to like it quite a lot. The others obviously didn't get the concept and just quickly tried it for a five minutes it in a way that didn't fit the purpose of the plugin... To be honest, most of the negative reactions seem to be from people that did things with it that were quite obviously not the intended use case.

I experimented with it, then bought it, and applied it to a (mastered) track - and Intensity considerably improved it. Actually, I combined it with Gulfoss, and the results are stunning. Yes, maybe that's all bad and wrong, and a fantastic engineer would get to the same results in a proper way - but I couldn't care less, as the quality of the end result is something I never achieved with other plug ins before...

And: No, I am in no way related to Zynaptiq - just a happy user who thinks that we live in fantastic times for audio production. :tu:
Indeed, there are many out there that make simple mistakes when testing or comparing plugins. It doesn’t necessarily make them “bad engineers”, although some may be, it may just be a simple oversight.

Although, stupidity can be contagious. Haha!!

They have a new tech that does things unconventionally, it’s hard to compare. I personally think it sounds great and would be very usable.

5 Reasons To Get Zynaptiq Intensity :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUIgxZm6hFk
Last edited by Fleer on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh my, that first example turns the snares into weird flanging baking tins being smashed and then when the full mix comes .... crrruunchhhhhchrrrkkkkkkkkkchhhhhhhhcrrrrsssssssssssCRUNCHCHHHHH

Hey guys!

I'd love to hire all our fans but then who'd buy our plugins? :D

We've just released 1.2.0and it features....wait for it...a monitoring section with 1-click loudness compensated monitoring as requested :D It also adds an input gain slider as requested (can't remember whether that was here or on GS...).

The loudness compensation works pretty much like I said earlier: we continuously measure the loudness of the input (post input gain) and the output, and calculate a correction amount in dB. This measurement obviously needs some time-window, so it lags behind a little (it's pretty quick though). Also, its continuous – so it will "move around" a little, potentially, in terms of gain. No big deal on most things, but it may be noticeable in some cases (and, sometimes, it adds a nice little bit of movement). Which is why it's declared a monitoring function. It's subtle though so nothing is going to stop you from just leaving it on :D And: it is LOUDNESS compensation, so it does NOT look at peak levels; so the output might go over 0dB when using this.

OK, that now leaves a zoom for the INTENSITY trackball as well as adjustable knee for the saturator.

Oh and do not forget that the intro promo ends in two weeks. Not going to extend it again ;-)

Cheers guys!
-d

https://www.zynaptiq.com/intensity/intensity-downloads/
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Fantastic, thanks Denis - will deffo be demoing this.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

many thanks denis, a small gripe, zynaptiq installers find that there is an existing version installed but when clicking forward it doesnt find the installed folder automatically :P
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Effects”