ZYNAPTIQ Intensity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Intensity

fisherKing wrote:[
but let the rest of us discuss the details, options, ideas... since this thread is not about something you're into...
I don't prevent anyone to give ideas, options, opinions :wink:
Would be happy to be convinced

I always put the dynameter from Meterplugs on the master bus to keep the right level of PSR/PLR, and when I add Intensity on the bus I face a sudden decrease of dynamic range. I guess it's a tradeoff between the benefit of Intensity (at low settings) and the reduction of DR.

carambo wrote:I always put the dynameter from Meterplugs on the master bus to keep the right level of PSR/PLR, and when I add Intensity on the bus I face a sudden decrease of dynamic range. I guess it's a tradeoff between the benefit of Intensity (at low settings) and the reduction of DR.
Agree with you, the 2 mastering preset using the loudness curve are quiet loud even at very low level, after extensive testing, I never use these 2 curves actually, too much DR reduction, on the bus I prefer to use the custom bars, at 6k and intensity at 15%, full bias, it just open gently the mix and sounds gorgeous

Belinski wrote:it just open gently the mix and sounds gorgeous
What else could one possibly want from a plugin?! This quote should be on their website. :)

It is really good software and it's so cool to see developers who dare to take on new approaches to music software. :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

just purchased it, and will use it (sparingly); and happy to have the software ilok option (so i can follow thru on my dream to run over my ilok with a mack truck). it's a great plugin!

Really high praise review for this in the latest SOUND ON SOUND.

In my own use, I think it's a special plug-in in many ways. I actually liked the v1 so never updated...maybe I should :shrug:

SoundOnSound’s mastering expert Paul White concludes:
“Part of me thinks I shouldn’t be telling you about this plug-in, as by keeping it a secret I’m sure I could get a lot more mastering work! Oh well...”

Hello. I have 3 zynaptiq plugins. I just like this. Unfortunately, Bitwig Intensity does not find. No matter which version of the plugin. Does anyone have a hint?
Thx4help
Roman

fisherKing wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:14 pm just purchased it, and will use it (sparingly); and happy to have the software ilok option (so i can follow thru on my dream to run over my ilok with a mack truck). it's a great plugin!
better pray to not have a hard disk crash...

I tested some days and yesterday I also bought "Intensity" and I love this plugin, really great, I use it together with Gullfoss and Pro L-2! :tu:

And it's really nice that it's possible to scroll through the factory and own presets with one click and smooth, but please give that plugin a better browser!

Today I had a hard DAW crash, because Intensity lost its activation and my studio PC is always online! First I opened some tracks with Intensity included and that worked. But then I loaded Intensity in a new track and got the activation window and after that the crash!

And I also don't understand that "LVL comb" feature, it just kills the power? I use a Limiter instead .. :D

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:23 am In all respect, but Recording.DE isn‘t exactly the most sober, professional and competent place you‘d go for proper, interesting and unbiased information...
It's an old post, but it must be said that this is still nonsense! And it seems, that I'm the last "poster" here, is nobody using Intensity, it's a good plugin!? :D

clipnotic wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:04 am
martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:23 am In all respect, but Recording.DE isn‘t exactly the most sober, professional and competent place you‘d go for proper, interesting and unbiased information...
It's an old post, but it must be said that this is still nonsense! And it seems, that I'm the last "poster" here, is nobody using Intensity, it's a good plugin!? :D
I stay with my statement some years ago.
PS: if you're not satisfied with Intensity just sell it.
PPS: I will not buy it because I already have it and use it without having a problem. Seems that I have a strange computer setup with which it works so flawlessly for me. My fault! :dog:

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:54 am
clipnotic wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:04 am
I stay with my statement some years ago.
PS: if you're not satisfied with Intensity just sell it.
PPS: I will not buy it because I already have it and use it without having a problem. Seems that I have a strange computer setup with which it works so flawlessly for me. My fault! :dog:
I also stay with my statement, especially reading is a big problem in that german forum and your "reaction" is also typical!

PS: I never said, that I'm not satisfied with Intensity, I wrote "I love this plugin". Reading!

PPS: I also use it almost daily and it works fine, except that crash I had, because of the license activation! Reading!

So finally, your fault is only, that you are visiting to much german forums! :D

It's currently again on sale for 139€ at Best Service. This year there is a temporary tax decrease in Germany due to Corona, so it automatically takes off another 4,17€ off the price (at least it did for me). If you use the current promo code "2020" it will additionally knock off another 20€. Plus you get to choose one of several freebies.

I still had approx. 5€ in loyalty points with them, so after demoing it, I decided that it's worth it at 109€. Very cool and interesting plugin. Quite different from Gullfoss I find.

Return to “Effects”