Ocean Star Empire - Woven Drops - REMIX PROJECT

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey people,

Ocean Star Empire and Pure Chords Records present Ocean Star Empire - Woven Drops - REMIX PROJECT

Project download:
http://postunder.net/starocean/remix_pr ... X_PACK.rar

- in the rar you will find the track audio stems.

- the track is in 145 bpm in g-sharp phrygian scale.

- please name your remix ONLY in the following format: "Ocean Star Empire - Woven Drops (Your Name Remix).

- favorite remixes chosen by us will be released on a free compilation with also 50 promotional cd copies. Our absolute favorite remixer will also win a bundle of Pure Chords CDs and goodies :)

- deadline for submissions to the compilation is: May 1st 2014. submit by providing us a download link in 32, 24, or 16 bit unmastered wav quality. send your link via a message to our facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/OceanStarEmpire

- you are allowed to provide your remix anywhere you want to for free - soundcloud, youtube, your album, compilation etc.

- you are NOT allowed to release this remix in any commercial way or to profit from it in any way.

- the stems and sounds are for usage within the context of a remix to this track only. you are not allowed to use them for anything else.

Original tune:
http://soundcloud.com/ocean-star-empire ... e-purest-7

Do it for fun! There are no rules, any genre and creative work is acceptable! ENJOY and let us hear what you come up with :)

Okay, I'm. Do you have any limitations or preferences for style?

The tune itself is progressive psy trance. It would be naturally nice psy-tech, but other options are melodic/progressive, uplifting or even hard trance.

EDIT: How about some midis in the pack?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

hey

no limitations on styles, go wild, make country rock out of it :D anything goes!

as far as midi well there is really no need, you have the scale, just google g-sharp phrygian and you will get an image of the notes in the scale, the bassline is g-sharp and go from there :)

Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hello,

I am a German musician and I compose electronic music. My artist name is "ID MM". I am looking for Remixers, Lyrics-Writers and Vocalists (Singer) for my (mostly instrumental) music. Are You interested to remix, write a text (lyrics) or to sing to one of my tracks? I would send You a mp3 of the track and You decide if You want to remix it, or to write some lyrics or to sing to this track. If You like different kinds of electronic music then write me! I compose some styles of electronic music. Hear my tracks at „AMAZON“, „iTunes“ or streaming services („SPOTIFY“, „APPLE Music“...)! Choose a track and write me!

Greetings
Maik (ID MM) (idmaikidmusic@yahoo.com (mailto:idmaikidmusic@yahoo.com))

Thanks!

Return to “Production Techniques”