Other Music Making Syndromes

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What kind of Devils are sitting on your left shoulrer, that make your music making harder, What do they say?

One of the Devils says: go through all your samples, there's all kinds of hidden gems in your sample libraries.

"Whats happening on KVR? It'll only take 2 mins ..."

Another Devil: "Your talent never comes reality, because you can't make your idea come real as you originally meant it."

Lol I don't look to death for life's answers, lately I've been very inspired. I have a notepad file with lyrics that I add to constantly, then delete once recorded, been mixing with for my limited speakers and it's very smooth.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

"you're using some ideas you used in songs before, so you're a miserable failure."

"Don't play music - Make it with mouseclicks"
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

"quantize and copy-paste"
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

deep'n'dark wrote:What kind of Devils are sitting on your left shoulrer, that make your music making harder, What do they say?
"do the dishes you lazy f**k, take the dog out for a walk, do the laundry for a change, you'll never amount to anything etc etc"

It sounds like my casio.

Since I use REAPER, I haven't seen any devils sitting on my shoulder anymore. But I'm still customizing instead of making music...

F5 F5 F5 F5

Trying to get what's in my head timed correctly into a seamless pattern.

arkmabat wrote:Trying to get what's in my head timed correctly into a seamless pattern.
press record. just quantize and edit it later. :hihi:

It looses the feel a lot of times...

so basically, the feel's just in your head? :)

Return to “Production Techniques”