Any opinions on SoundGym?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SoundGym

Hi guys,

Yesterday I tested the new SoundGym website. As an amateur musician I'm very open to learn new things and get my ears trained, so this seems to be a very good opportunity.

However I was quite disappointed to find out that they actually only support google chrome as a browser. Nevertheless I tried to play through some stages using safari on OS X but got stuck after some minutes. The website didn't even let me log out again. Well, I don't know... the whole idea sounds great to me but doesn't seem to be very mature yet from a technical point of view. And I'm not sure if it's worth $15 a month.

What are your opinions on SoundGym? And are there any alternatives?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi, it's an old post, but you might be still interested. There is a new ear training website audiodrillz.app (audiodrillz.app). Good alternative for soundgym, works in all modern browsers and it's free.

xczme wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:59 pm Hi, it's an old post, but you might be still interested. There is a new ear training website audiodrillz.app. Good alternative for soundgym, works in all modern browsers and it's free.
Your website?
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Return to “Production Techniques”