Deleted

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Deleted
Last edited by ItaloDisco on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

with out hearing what you have its hard to suggest anything, can you give us a 20/30 sec clip of each of them?

Deleted
Last edited by ItaloDisco on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

yeah, that's what i mean, a sample of the sounds youre looking to alter.

the big problem youll find with fuzz is its not really an effect that works in post production and digital fuzz is imho absolute shite.
good fuzz pedals react with the pups and volume of the guitar input.

Deleted
Last edited by ItaloDisco on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted
Last edited by ItaloDisco on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Youré stuck with what you got. There's nothing you can do about it. I mean the guitar, pickups and performance is what it is. If you think there are some magical plugins that can turn it into something else, forget it. It doesn't exist. The only thing that can be done is to record it again with another pickup. That's all. Oh, and I have never liked the p90 either. Be sure before recording again that you like the sound. But if the others in the band like the sound and how the song goes, you have to accept it.

Deleted
Last edited by ItaloDisco on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ItaloDisco wrote:Remixing a song to my liking is not a disfavour to the rest of the band at all. They may like it better for all you know.
Don't get your hopes up. Chances are you'll only hear endless complaints from them if what you do to the song isn't to their liking. Which is bound to happen.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

Deleted

Return to “Production Techniques”