Discount offer at Precisionsound

Official support for: precisionsound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

If you send a mail to us and telling that you want to be added to our mailing list we would send you a coupon that gives you 15% off on all orders over $50.

Send the mail to info@precisionsound.net and write "add me to your mailing list" in the subject field and you will get your coupon ASAP.

Lars
Last edited by precisionsound on Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Can you add me on again so I can get the pad library along with something else. :hihi:

Hi!
It's in our latest newsletter, but i see to it that you get your coupon soon.

Lars

I just tried to send you an email at the address listed above and it came back undeliverable.

I wish to be added to your mailing list. I also wish to buy several of your products. Do you have package deals for the following: Monzter Guitars 1, Celtic Flutes and Bolivian Panpies?

Is the $29 deal for Monzter Guitars still good? Is there still a coupon for Monzter Guitars II for $55?

I appreciate your responses.

Mike

Hmm strange... our email adress is info@precisionsound.net
and it works fine. send me you email adress and i will add you to our mailinglist. Yes the MG is $29 the MG II is $75 but use our newsletter discount and it gives you 15% off all orders.

Best,

Lars

Lars,

My email address is mfelker@primerica.gosolo.com

I look forward to purchasing from your company. Any package deals as described above?

Mike

Wow! Very old post. Is this mailing list still active? I tried it and am still waiting for a reply to get on the list. Is there a list on your website?

Thanks!

Jim

Send me your email address and I will subscribe you to the mailiglist.

Best regards,

Lars

I forgot if I'm already on your mailing list.
I don't think I've received anything recently, but I'm not sure.

Is the coupon only for people who aren't already on the list?

Whoa...just noticed how old the thread is.

You can unsubscribe and subscribe again to receive the welcome mail. In that mail you get a coupon code. Or I can do it for you if you send me your mail address.

Best regards,

Lars

The 15% off is great but as always there is a catch!!

Get 15% discount on any order above $50. :wink: The soundset I want is $49.99. I'll wait.

When you subscribe to their newsletter, you get a non functioning coupon code.

The Newsletter discount is deactivated during our Spring Sale.

The mail says: "As a subscriber of our mailing list we have a coupon code for you that give you 10% discount on any order."

Spring sale gives you 50% on any order but if you wait until the Spring Sale ends you can use the newsletter discount and get 10% instead. :-)
The system we are using cannot combine more than one discount type at a time.

Return to “Precisionsound”