Sampliquoia users here?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, just wondering how many Samplitude / Sequoia users trout about this place?

Ah, and how many went to namm? I didnt go, and since Andre' forgot my Sequoia binder, I didnt have a need to go. :x :P :cry: :lol: :hihi:

Cheers,

Mike (dr.funk, with the . on the samplitude forums )

+1 for tude, not quoia...welcome to KvR :)

btw the white sox suck :P
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

hi Mike !

+1 for Sampy

cheers
Phil

Sequoia_user wrote:Hey, just wondering how many Samplitude / Sequoia users trout about this place?

Ah, and how many went to namm? I didnt go, and since Andre' forgot my Sequoia binder, I didnt have a need to go. :x :P :cry: :lol: :hihi:

Cheers,

Longtime user...
I wrote the English user manual for v5.x :)
Jim Roseberry
Purrrfect Audio
www.studiocat.com
jim@studiocat.com

Sequoia_user wrote:Hey, just wondering how many Samplitude / Sequoia users trout about this place?

Cheers,

Plenty of us Sampliquoians here at KVR. Doing a little cheerleading here and there :).

Went to NAMM, hung out with Andre', asked a bunch of questions, made a bunch of suggestions, did a mini-interview for a review I'm working on.

The OrangeHill audio booth was upstairs out of the way, probably too far removed from the noise of the floor, so you had to unfortunately seek them out. Meanwhile the PT/Cubase/Logic crowd had their usual decibel wars on the floor.

No news on near-future updates or betas.

All is well...

Welcome to KVR.

Greg
Don't ask me, I just play here.

...and hey Jim, it's time you write another manual. Much needed!

We have our buddy Kraznet's videos and upcoming reviews in two mags come March/April, so jump on board!

:lol:
Greg

Currently trying out the Samp 9SE that Computer Music gave away with a recent issue. Am liking what I see. The SE version is probably plenty for my needs, but very nice program. Sequoia is definitely beyond my means! :)

DaveL
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge.
-- Rush Show Don't Tell

I tried the demo but some aspects didn't appeal to me.

One thing that I liked alot however was Audo and MIDI data on the same track. Very cool idea!

Lots of people spread the hype about its super sound quality. But lets leave this topic for another discussion :)

superddman wrote:But lets leave this topic for another discussion :)
Yeah, let's do that :D :wink:

Greg

A color manual would be cool. A "binding" type of thing for my Sequoia manual would be really cool..........

Andre'? :P

I'm working on new videos right now . The next one will be about VSTi's in Samp and how to set up Kontakt , DFHS , Independence etc to do multiple outs.I just finished a short one about Keyboard Shortcuts:

http://www.samplitude.com/eng/seq/tutorial_videos.html

Just wish I didn't have this damned cough/cold :cry:

Hope you feel better dude.

lots of soup and hot liquids.

Kraznet wrote:I'm working on new videos right now . The next one will be about VSTi's in Samp and how to set up Kontakt , DFHS , Independence etc to do multiple outs.I just finished a short one about Keyboard Shortcuts:

Awesome! Thanks for doing this, and yes, hot soup for the cold. Ginger works great for breaking up colds. Green tea with honey for the antibodies. Or just drink whiskey and forget about it :)

Greg

Kraznet wrote:I'm working on new videos right now . The next one will be about VSTi's in Samp and how to set up Kontakt , DFHS , Independence etc to do multiple outs.I just finished a short one about Keyboard Shortcuts:

Kraz, sorry for your cold. Get well soon, right?

We need an am-munition video tutorial. Would you mind making one? If you happen to be in Berlin any time (for whatever reason), that would be perfect... or are you coming to the Frankfurt Messe?
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

Thanks guys . I had a feeling I would catch something as soon as I had to sit next to a woman who was coughing and spluttering when returning from Paris on the Eurostar :cry: Anyway I'm managing to function just about .

Hi Sascha :) Doing a tutorial for Ammunition is on my list but I think I would need time to get my head around as I haven't yet checked it out in detail . I haven't any plans to go to the Messe but I can't think as far ahead as mid March at the moment . If you have any suggestion about the Ammunition tutorial maybe you can PM me on the Samp forum or pass them onto Michael .I would certainly consider getting together with you to collaborate on a video .

Regards
Kraznet

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”