Which one will be released first (Live 9) or (Bitwig Studio) ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rod_zero wrote:Max4live went 64 bit today, release is very close.
Perfect timing :hyper:

The meters I've shown is the actual windows CPU performance usage. The CPU meter in Live is not a sound card CPU meter. If Live CPU meter is high then it means the main CPU cores are struggling with the load.

New version of Live 9 beta this morning 9.0b61 support says at the time the download description is out of date.

Max4live64bit :wink:

It looks like Live 9 will be released before Bitwig Studio !

I was expecting Bitwig Studio to be officially released during the Winter 2013 NAMM show, but it looks like Bitwig will be showing the beta version of Bitwig Studio during Winter NAMM. (bummer). Hopefully they will officially release Bitwig Studio in the near future.

http://bitwig.com/news.html

So... Ableton wins the race !

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Hmm yes ableton is about at the finish line.. 9 beta is available to all who have upgraded now and it's looking pretty close to finished, unless there's a stumble before the line we have a winner!

Up and running FINALLY here (9, beta). Of course, 8 was beta too :lol:

hibidy wrote: Of course, 8 was beta too :lol:
so true ... and i :love: it anyway. :lol:
"It dreamed itself along"

well don't forget PDC is still screwed in live 9 afaik, so i don't really consider it to have won the race until it's released with fixed pdc, seriousy.. then.. ok.. i give it the crown over bitwig

But sir, I'm making music in live 9 (though it's BAD music) and bitwig is coughing up hairballs :shrug:

haha, I missed that earlier! Nice one!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”