Trackion 4 .... like a Phoenix rises from the ashes

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Didn't even realize the Tracktion forum was back... I'll post my findings there. :idea:

fandango wrote:Well, taking that analogy, Walmart's working out pretty well for me? It's massive, reliable and I know it has the things I want when I need them.

On the other hand I could settle for the little cornershop only to find they don't have any eggs and the bread looks suspicious. :|
The grocery now supplanted by wal-mart grocery, had intoduced a wide array of
immigrant foods, got the immigrant clientel, then jacked prices through the roof.
Now, the greed has backfired, they went belly-up, because the new competitor
also stocks dozens of rice varieties, spices, and niche products, at reasonable
prices. The store also is a magnet, surrounded by dozens of restaurants,
fast-food joints, farmers markets, specialty stores, health-clubs, all of which benefit from money saved in generic wal-mart purchases.

DHR53 wrote:Didn't even realize the Tracktion forum was back... I'll post my findings there. :idea:
It never left. It's just that only a few of us hung out there for the last few years.

It's vastly different now. :hihi:

I concur with ModuLR. Yesterday, I reported problems with T4 crashing when exiting, if certain plugs were involved. The build this morning fixed that!

Jules is a wicked fast coder!

glokraw wrote:
fandango wrote:Well, taking that analogy, Walmart's working out pretty well for me? It's massive, reliable and I know it has the things I want when I need them.

On the other hand I could settle for the little cornershop only to find they don't have any eggs and the bread looks suspicious. :|
The grocery now supplanted by wal-mart grocery, had intoduced a wide array of
immigrant foods, got the immigrant clientel, then jacked prices through the roof.
Now, the greed has backfired, they went belly-up, because the new competitor
also stocks dozens of rice varieties, spices, and niche products, at reasonable
prices. The store also is a magnet, surrounded by dozens of restaurants,
fast-food joints, farmers markets, specialty stores, health-clubs, all of which benefit from money saved in generic wal-mart purchases.
I concede, I have been annihilated in "analogy corner". :lol:

WalMart is not good for humanity or the planet... and as you've indicated it creates all sorts of unintended consequences. None of which are good.

Tracktion 4.03 is out....
Se non é vero, é ben trovato
PC/XP 2CoreIntel T3 OnixSatellite

mr wrote:Tracktion 4.03 is out....
and still doesn't register/authorize on my computer...Well actually it did authorize then proceded to ask me to do it again and again over the next 10 minutes...poor start for the new company

C-note wrote:
mr wrote:Tracktion 4.03 is out....
and still doesn't register/authorize on my computer...Well actually it did authorize then proceded to ask me to do it again and again over the next 10 minutes...poor start for the new company
After you authorize it, shut down the program and reopen. That seems to lock it in for most people. Bugs.

Yeah, I don't think things went as planned, but progress is being made.
3 builds in 5 days. It's vastly more stable for me than the original release.

T 4.0.3 is the newest build has been giving me a lot of cpu spikes and audio glitches . But , I guess its just a matter of time before T4 is solid and stable , I feel kind of sorry for the Trackion team with the registration problems from the old mackie site , website issues , paypal not working , and all the bugs they got to get worked out . I hope they hang in there .

EDIT: Ok, Registered now on Win 7 and 8 but refuses to see any midi keyboard...Arggghhh
Last edited by C-note on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.....4.04 is out....

Wow !!! Tracktion 4.0.4 is out and his fixed my issues , man that was way fast ....... :hihi:

.... T 4.05 is out....

WHEN IS TRACKTION 5 COMING OUT? PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW. IM A PROFESSIONAL AND I NEED PROFESSIONAL TOOLS.

USING PROFESSIONALLY DEVELOPED CHRYSTAL BALL GAZING TECHNIQUES, I SEE IT IN LESS THAN A YEAR AND NO MORE THAN FIVE. OR IT WILL BE OUT IT'S READY AND WHEN ALL THE WORLD'S CAP KEYS HAVE BEEN REPAIRED IN A PROFESSIONAL COURTEOUS FASHION.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”