The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

If BitWig doesn't support 4K resolution, or has Facebook integration, I won't be able to make any music.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:If BitWig doesn't support 4K resolution, or has Facebook integration, I won't be able to make any music.
Image :D

Of course, a cat pic.
Can the mods please ban these already?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

The cat pics are seriously on overtime, and my "joke" is a response to all the silly requests no one really needs in a DAW, like it's most for "bragging" rights, or just something to complain about for their own lack of music making capabilities.

ThomasHelzle wrote:
Same with the editor ("e"), mixer ("m"), device chain ("d") etc. (Hit a shortcut once to switch to that view, hit it again to hide the view).
Thanks for the info... I'm not sure if I understand this point you made...

So if I have a device selected in the devices panel, hitting the 'b' key will not hide the browser, but rather deselect the device and switch focus to the browser? Then hitting the 'b' key again will hide the browser?

BMoore wrote:Of course, a cat pic.
This coming from the person whose last 3 posts have nothing to do with Bitwig... hehe

I am dumb
Last edited by Ogopogo on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pdxindy wrote:
ThomasHelzle wrote:
Same with the editor ("e"), mixer ("m"), device chain ("d") etc. (Hit a shortcut once to switch to that view, hit it again to hide the view).

So if I have a device selected in the devices panel, hitting the 'b' key will not hide the browser, but rather deselect the device and switch focus to the browser? Then hitting the 'b' key again will hide the browser?
Yep. Since you can do a lot with the keyboard, having a panel active/in focus makes a difference ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
ThomasHelzle wrote:

Yep. Since you can do a lot with the keyboard, having a panel active/in focus makes a difference ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
I don't like the sound of that... If I have some notes selected and I want to hide the browser to make the note area wider, I will lose my selection of notes.

It is clumsy to have to do two key commands to close a panel. Just have the 'b' key hide the browser. If I want to change focus, make that shift-b or whatever.

ontol wrote:
Yes, I agree the cat pics no longer should be posted in this thread
I'll politely ask shut up nazi cat hater

BMoore wrote:The cat pics are seriously on overtime, and my "joke" is a response to all the silly requests no one really needs in a DAW, like it's most for "bragging" rights, or just something to complain about for their own lack of music making capabilities.

:roll:

You can't win. I thought people had loosened up about that. Sorry, I see kvr is on it's period lately, oh well.

you can ask here for that ;)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=401948

tooneba wrote:..nazi cat hater
maybe going a little over the top here..

Adding people to your ignore list works like a charm :wink:
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”