The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

@ justin3am,
For those of us who won't be able to make Namm, PLEASE if possible show us some cool stuff with your Nektar Panorama + Bitwig ;) and have a blast :party:
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Now it's time for Bitwig to have a home in the "Official Company Forums" here at KVR...

Oh yeah... :)

I love that photo! I don't think that the folks at bitwig really like all this cat stuff.

I think its a pretty good marketing option for them now. Hard to create such a catnection for themselves..

and why not, we want to keep this thing interesting, because we see smth in this product...and if there is no info to talk about, we make it interesting with cats..fair enough :lol:

Regnas wrote:Now it's time for Bitwig to have a home in the "Official Company Forums" here at KVR...

So all jokes aside is this an official pic? they have finally caved in to the cats and thought "what the hell let's go with it"? good for them, why not!

TheoM wrote:
Regnas wrote:Now it's time for Bitwig to have a home in the "Official Company Forums" here at KVR...

So all jokes aside is this an official pic?
Unfortunately no, I've put some photoshop skills in it... :D
Original photo below:

Good skills :grin:

Thanks for clearing that up though :)

we could change over to caterpillars xD

So, thomas or anyone in the beta can you tell me what the "Blur" effect does? and how do you find the sound of the eq? Does it sound good to your ears?

anyone have a screenshot of the Piano Roll maximized?

memyselfandus wrote:anyone have a screenshot of the Piano Roll maximized?
Thomas posted this a while back:

Looking at that again I'm wondering if you can add tracks to the project while you are in that view by dragging to the track list on the side? I don't know if that's a list of all the editable tracks in the project or just the ones you selected or what (I think you might have already told me Thomas :oops: ). It would be cool if you could so you could compose something solely in the editor from the start.

This is something I've always wanted in Reaper but they make it awkward with having to use screen sets and changing mouse modifiers and whatnot. Maybe it's possible but I never got around to setting it up.

Ogopogo wrote:Looking at that again I'm wondering if you can add tracks to the project while you are in that view by dragging to the track list on the side? I don't know if that's a list of all the editable tracks in the project or just the ones you selected or what (I think you might have already told me Thomas :oops: ). It would be cool if you could so you could compose something solely in the editor from the start.
Not sure what you mean with "dragging to the track list", but otherwise I don't see why you couldn't:

CTRL + T = Create new Instrument Track.
CTRL + Shift + T = Create new Audio Track.
CTRL + ALT + T = Create new Effect Track.

If you are in Layered Editing Mode, each track you add this way is instantly visible in the list on the left. With the eye icon you decide if you want to see it in the editor and with the lock icon you can make it editable or not.

And if you have the device chain visible at the bottom, you can drag instruments in from the browser without ever leaving the Edit View.

Is that what you mean?

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”