The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

25 more days until the end of the year.Will the statement of their release hold true? :?:
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote:25 more days until the end of the year.Will the statement of their release hold true? :?:
It is of no significance... December 19th, or early next year makes no difference. The only people it matters to are those who are looking forward to criticizing Bitwig for missing the target date...

trusampler wrote:25 more days until the end of the year.Will the statement of their release hold true? :?:
Haven't you seen the big countdown on http://bitwig.com ?

Music

looks like the beta is on torrent sites.

Type in Bitwig Beta Torrent in search engine of your choice. Not saying Im going to try.. I like my Mac working.
:borg:

Probably a fake filled with viruses...

I won't be too surprised if we had to wait until the last second of this year to see it finally released :roll:

Consider this year gone, January wasted on Holidays, February slowly back to work. So anytime from March 2014 might be possible..

dalor wrote:Consider this year gone, January wasted on Holidays, February slowly back to work. So anytime from March 2014 might be possible..
Are we talking about apathetic college kids here or professionals with customers to please?

Ogopogo wrote:
dalor wrote:Consider this year gone, January wasted on Holidays, February slowly back to work. So anytime from March 2014 might be possible..
Are we talking about apathetic college kids here or professionals with customers to please?
Developers with families.

dalor wrote:
Ogopogo wrote:
What about developers without families?

bulusglo wrote:
Haven't you seen the big countdown on http://bitwig.com ?

got me again!

:lol:

http://www.musicradar.com/computermusic ... ive-553523

:hihi:

wow, hard to believe it's already been almost 18 months since then. :-o !!

pdxindy wrote:
dalor wrote:
Ogopogo wrote:
What about developers without families?
They're all working for Microsoft

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”