The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

A little nostalgia for anyone who remember this, it was one of the first things I heard about bitwig. Jan 12, 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0phA3t9qHNw

i don`t think that Hitler is the right object to make a funny video actualy..

Suloo wrote:i don`t think that Hitler is the right object to make a funny video actualy..
I agree to that. For someone like me who understands the audio (and they did not change that) it is not funny anyway.

Besides that i am a long time Live user and happy with it...

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
Suloo wrote:i don`t think that Hitler is the right object to make a funny video actualy..
I agree to that. For someone like me who understands the audio (and they did not change that) it is not funny anyway.

Besides that i am a long time Live user and happy with it...

Ingo
You guys should stop moaning, it's only a silly Youtube video. We've had pages of cats, which I didn't really enjoy either.

Clearly the poster isn't a supporter of Hitler, he's just reposting an old joke vid.

Monty Python are considered among the best of comedy, yet they had Hitler sketches.

Actually we even touched on that before in the thread with another hitler video and I was the one saying maybe it wasn't appropriate, hmm.... But that was a common video used for parodies back in the day. That movie had just come out and people would add their own subtitles for any subject.
Last edited by Ogopogo on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

virtualmark wrote: Clearly the poster isn't a supporter of Hitler, he's just reposting an old joke vid.
i didn`t say or ment that at all, it was just an objective statement.

virtualmark wrote: Monty Python are considered among the best of comedy, yet they had Hitler sketches.
well, everybody has its own taste of humor, still i don`t think using Hitler for any kind of "funny sketch" is of any good taste of humor, it`s just stupid and disrespectful to all victims or sww..not funny at all.

Suloo wrote:
virtualmark wrote: Clearly the poster isn't a supporter of Hitler, he's just reposting an old joke vid.
i didn`t say or ment that at all, it was just an objective statement.

virtualmark wrote: Monty Python are considered among the best of comedy, yet they had Hitler sketches.
well, everybody has its own taste of humor, still i don`t think using Hitler for any kind of "funny sketch" is of any good taste of humor, it`s just stupid and disrespectful to all victims or sww..not funny at all.
I didn't realise that we had victims from a 1940s war sat reading the Bitwig forum. :o

And since when wasn't comedy "stupid and disrespectful"? What comedy do you watch that's sensible and respectful? Sounds awful.

For me there is a clear difference inbetween using the initiator of the holocoust as an object of amusement, and general comedy. People do not have to be in place to be disrespectful to them.

I thought the issue was using Hitler to represent a german company. Barring all Hilter jokes is going pretty far. Hilter jokes have been popular since Hitler.

if someone enjoys Hitler jokes, thats fine, i do not and am allowed to say so.

Alright

Suloo wrote:if someone enjoys Hitler jokes, thats fine, i do not and am allowed to say so.
And I don't enjoy people moaning about other people's sense of humour.

South Park is one of the most offensive shows ever made, yet it's extremely popular. American Dad and Family Guy regularly make extremely insulting jokes, yet again they're very popular.

As Rowan Atkinson once said "comedy takes no prisoners". Some things just wouldn't be funny if people didn't get offended.

well, then we probaply don`t enjoy each other, no problem with that.

Hitler was also popular :hihi: any good?
Last edited by llze on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ogopogo wrote:I thought the issue was using Hitler to represent a german company. Barring all Hilter jokes is going pretty far. Hilter jokes have been popular since Hitler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg

Suloo wrote:well, then we probaply don`t enjoy each other, no problem with that.
You still haven't told us about the inoffensive and sensible comedies that you enjoy?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”