Bitwig price, release date announced

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't wait for the next bitwig thread :hyper:

I'll start one ... :ud:

:pray:

bronxsound wrote:i am disappointed to see it coming. bitwig thread with cats was one of my favourite at kvr. now it appears that it comes to an end...
I seriously doubt we will see any waning of cat pics in Bitwig threads for some time to come :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan

nah, we've had a few "wee bouts" but bitwig will forever be linked to our feline friends. Max laid down and took a nap when I told him of the news :hihi:

The Mantra wrote:How do you prove you have the software your cross grading from?
Typically you provide the serial number and/or proof of purchase (invoice, receipt, etc.)

But, yes, crossgrades are not unheard of, although becoming more rare.

At the opening price I doubt there will be crossgrade offers but will be happy to see one if it occurs.

Happy Musiking!
dsan

hibidy wrote:nah, we've had a few "wee bouts" but bitwig will forever be linked to our feline friends. Max laid down and took a nap when I told him of the news :hihi:

:hihi:

Bet he said "FINALLY" I can rest now :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

hibidy wrote:I can't wait for the next bitwig thread :hyper:
Isn't THIS the next Bitwig thread? :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan

hibidy wrote:nah, we've had a few "wee bouts" but bitwig will forever be linked to our feline friends. Max laid down and took a nap when I told him of the news :hihi:
lols My last cat was called Maxx ...

Almost time for the cat to start composing
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:Almost time for the cat to start composing
That's a TOUCH-CAT! :o

It's an aftertouch cat..it already hit the keys.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Just how similar is Bitwig to Live?

As in, if I hated Live every time I tried to use it, but FL Studio and Maschine both feel like home, should I even bother looking at Bitwig or just walk right on by?

thecontrolcentre wrote:
lols My last cat was called Maxx ...

Goodness!

Anyone know what TS they are using?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”