Cinco de Mayo deals at Presonus...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

But no paypal,i guess?

Seis de Mayo, offer still going on.
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

On second thought abouts the VST incompatability....

Studio One Artist actually comes with NI Komplete Player versions, it did when I bought it half a year ago.

I didn't install it as I have Komplete already. But for those hungry for more plugs in Studio One Artist, you will get some Reaktor Player ensembles, and might even be able to run Razor or Monark?

If anybody have tried that, would be good if they could chime in about what is possible.

No VST is a no go for me, even for 5$. But the upgrade path is attractive for people who'd like to upgrade to a higher version, no doubt. Just checked on Thomann, and they sell the upgrade from Artist to Producer for 89€ there.

chk071 wrote:No VST is a no go for me, even for 5$. But the upgrade path is attractive for people who'd like to upgrade to a higher version, no doubt. Just checked on Thomann, and they sell the upgrade from Artist to Producer for 89€ there.
Good 'ol Audio Deluxe has it $84 when you add it to the cart.

bought the addons yesterday. got confirmation but no dl in my software/add-ons. contacted support today: anybody elses have the same issue?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

But the only difference between Artist and Producer is that Producer can:
-MP3 import and export
-Support for AU, VST2, and VST3 plug-ins and ReWire applications

Is that worth paying 100 dollars to upgrade for?

It just goes to show what a bargain Studio One Artist is at$5

Quick question - I see that Artist comes with Komplete Players. Is this integrated somehow directly into Artist? In other words, if I already own the full version of Kontakt and Reaktor (for example), can I use this in Artist, or am I limited to the Players versions?

the komplete player is not integrated you can use your full version of course!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:bought the addons yesterday. got confirmation but no dl in my software/add-ons. contacted support today: anybody elses have the same issue?
There seem to be more people with the same problem:

http://forums.presonus.com/posts/list/46171.page#305350

murnau wrote:the komplete player is not integrated you can use your full version of course!
Are you sure?

I got Komplete 8 installed on my PC

How do I assign this in case to work with S1 Artist ?

In the instrument view I got four to choose from:
-Impact
-Mojito
-Presence
-Sample1

How to add Komplete 8 to that?

If they have not changed it, you can only use the instruments that are in the downloads section on your account.

standalone wrote:If they have not changed it, you can only use the instruments that are in the downloads section on your account.
OK, so only Komplete Players v7 found in the Presonus account download folder, and not full version of Komplete even if you got that installed already.

sorry, i overread "artist": artist don't support vst. my answer was for the bigger S1 versions. the question itself make no sense for artist or is it different with this komplete version? i dont think so or?

standalone wrote:
murnau wrote:bought the addons yesterday. got confirmation but no dl in my software/add-ons. contacted support today: anybody elses have the same issue?
There seem to be more people with the same problem:

http://forums.presonus.com/posts/list/46171.page#305350
thanx for the info!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”