FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No_Use wrote:I didn't check this myself, but if it is as ED says it's like in the old FL Studio versions, you have to select a mixer channel and then you see the FX for the currently selected channel on the right side of the mixer.
Ah! So it's just off-screen on the videos. That's reassuring, I quite like the way it is in FL at the moment. Thanks. :)

EnGee: It was a right hot eggy one as well. :hyper:

Image-Line wrote:
EnGee wrote:I agree also with someone mentioned the need for the Solo/Mute buttons (especially a universal button to reset solo/mute in all channels).
Can someone explain why the FL Studio Mixer channel Solo/Mute buttons (20) are not 'real' Solo/Mute buttons?

20 - Left-Click to Mute
20 - Left-Click to Unmute
20 - Right-Click to Solo
20 - Double-Right-Click to reset all channels.

Regards Scott
Oh I see! So, if the green light is dimmed, that means the channel is muted. Any indication for the solo? I think I need to download the demo and experience it by myself! Sorry!

fandango wrote:
No_Use wrote:I didn't check this myself, but if it is as ED says it's like in the old FL Studio versions, you have to select a mixer channel and then you see the FX for the currently selected channel on the right side of the mixer.
Ah! So it's just off-screen on the videos. That's reassuring, I quite like the way it is in FL at the moment. Thanks. :)

It wasn't shown in the video as its still under construction. Expect some dramatic changes.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

EnGee wrote:Oh I see! So, if the green light is dimmed, that means the channel is muted. Any indication for the solo? I think I need to download the demo and experience it by myself! Sorry!
Yes, then only the Solo channel is lit.

EDIT: So do people think because it doesn't have the word SOLO on it then it's not a SOLO button?

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

fandango wrote:

pfffff!! go away from me! :scared:

Oh, actually I'm leaving now! *gone*!

Image-Line wrote:EDIT: So do people think because it doesn't have the word SOLO on it then it's not a SOLO button?
I think that's what they think.

I hope their spacebars say "space" on them too. :D

Image-Line wrote:
fandango wrote:

It wasn't shown in the video as its still under construction. Expect some dramatic changes.

Regards Scott
A mini version of Patcher instead of the FX slots, maybe? :wheee:

has FL gotten the ability to change time signatures in a song and report that to VSTi?

I mean, cause this looks really nice, but the program is basically worthless to me if I can't do that one thing... :(

There is a reason for mute and solo buttons.

I'm most DAWs, you can mute some channels, the. You can solo a channel, and when you unsolo it, the channels you muted are still muted.

In fl studio when u unsolo a track it resets the whole mixer. The work around is to unroute the track you want to mute from the master channel, the downside is that it gives you no visual indication that it's muted.

Solo actually shouldn't be muting - anything - as a purely technical matter, but everybody does that ... so that's another Jerry Springer show. :?

There's a button for this?

hibidy wrote:I looks sexy. I'm guessing it has an easy toggle? I'm a one monitor kinda guy.....
Press F9 to toggle the mixer on and off.

Shabdahbriah wrote:Another preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM1ZOg9bssk
That does look rather beautiful. And I've just realised that I can read track names in that bottom to top orientation with no probs (thought it might be a strain on the eyes).
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

an eta on release?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

spaceman wrote:
hibidy wrote::roll:
Yes, sometimes people have different opinions.

I have to adjust my opinion slightly though, it's not extremely boring,
just boring and formulaic.

And I don't like her singing at all.
I do. Sultry and seductive.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”