RELATED
PRODUCTS

@lfm

Sounds like you installed the wrong software
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:@lfm

Sounds like you installed the wrong software
Thanks for noticing.

I actually checked that I didn't download the Music Studio only, but actually Samplitude Music Studio which is a different beast.

I later found out I missed one important thing - that you have to set mixer view to full or something(as I remember now). So that was part making it look cheap - I thought WTF is this toyish thingy - and they had a simplified mixer view which was really weird to me at least.

I got the offer right now too, and it's 15% off daw and seems to be full version VST & AU version of Vandal at half price.

Tempted just for the hell of it. Since I liked 2014 version a lot, but Waves Element crashed it seriously - so my confidence in these guys are really low.

To be considered serious plugin vendor, both Vandal and Independence should be AAX as well.

Numanoid wrote:...as Samplitude only allows for Rewire in
Are you sure - I remember scanning my full Waves collection in trial when running it.

So I think it's a good offer for anybody not burned by Magix.

I installed the demo, but I don't see any of the vsts this page lists other than vita, revolta, and vita analog synths. Why is that? Using the 64 bit version (I take they don't provide a bridge).

Is there any way to update for SMS2014? I want to jump 2015.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”