FL Studio 12.1

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Teksonik wrote:I don't want anything displayed when I render.........does having youtube videos running during render even make sense ?
Close the "while you're rendering" panel and it will remember that.
EDIT 2: Really even Fruity Balance needs access to the internet ?

There are 23 active connection in FL. I have four other DAWs installed on this computer and between them they have 2 active connections. Yes I realize that 12.1 is a beta but really there's no reason for Fruity Send etc etc to access the internet.
Those dlls don't access the internet. Maybe they're active during rendering and that's why they're detected as connecting, but really they don't.

The only things in FL that connect to the internet are:
1. the news panel
2. an update check (once a week)
3. the rendering window (unless that panel is collapsed)
4. getting the regcode from the about window
5. the sample/preset downloader (though it's not really used in FL12 anymore)
6. any button or option that shows a website (but that's through your internet browser)

I'm not aware of any other places atm, but I'll adjust this post when I do.

Orbit-50 wrote:I just installed FL Studio 12.1 and now my house is infested with flying monkeys!!
It's an experimental feature, so they may crash.

basslinemaster wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:Asking questions or being concerned does not make one paranoid.
Accusing some of your fans of being paranoid is bad manners IMHO.
Being stupid enough to not understand how the internet works is just embarrassing...

It's quite obvious that FL Studio is accessing the internet to display information FROM Image Line, not to watch how many times you render something. Jesus. Talk about over reacting to something. "Oh no! Image Line is counting every time I render something!" If you would actually think about this, it is laughable - what would they do with such information? And now this entire thread is full of this bullshit - start a new thread and go at it if you want, I came to this thread to read about 12.1 and its new functions.
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

Nice Update image line thumbs up to this one.

the fl studio mixer still doesn't have an EQ strip.I would also like to control the Pitch bend and modulation wheel the same way I automate parameters in a plugin.I just love the ochestra piano by steinway can you please add more ochestral instruments please.

When's the 12.1 actual version coming out?

Kinh wrote:When's the 12.1 actual version coming out?
I don't know but the latest beta will only work until august 12. So after that there should be something new. But I don't know if it will be the actual version.

manducator wrote:
I don't know but the latest beta will only work until august 12. So after that there should be something new. But I don't know if it will be the actual version.
The 'release version' is planned in the next few weeks. The 12.1 feature set is locked and now we are bugfixing. This is something best asked on the forums BTW

http://support.image-line.com/redirect/LoopTalk

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote:
manducator wrote:
The 'release version' is planned in the next few weeks. The 12.1 feature set is locked and now we are bugfixing. This is something best asked on the forums BTW

Regards Scott
Happiness is a warm DAW. 8)
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

Image-Line wrote:The 'release version' is planned in the next few weeks. The 12.1 feature set is locked and now we are bugfixing. This is something best asked on the forums BTW
Has the bugfixing included the 'automation lane clip' crash?
This...https://www.facebook.com/matthew.peterson.547727

Kinh wrote:Has the bugfixing included the 'automation lane clip' crash?
This...https://www.facebook.com/matthew.peterson.547727
It should be fixed, yes.

Try the beta to make sure.

Image-Line wrote:
manducator wrote:

Regards Scott
Nice! Will be upgrading, from 11 straight to 12.1 then. :hyper:

Very Nice! Yesterday I bought the Signature Edition.

I think I'm set now. :clap:

edit: Just bought Harmor, now I'm done.

ClubHo wrote:Very Nice! Yesterday I bought the Signature Edition.

I think I'm set now. :clap:

edit: Just bought Harmor, now I'm done.
I think Harmor deserves a lot more publicity than it gets, it's incredibly powerful.

was the stuck note/gms thing fixed here?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”