Cakewalk: "Big announcements coming June 1st, 2016"

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deastman wrote:
deastman wrote:Still no email offering me the lifetime upgrade... :? :shrug:
Another day, still no offer. After all, I've only paid for every single upgrade since v.4...
Send me a PM and I will sort you out. Preferably over at the Cakewalk forum but I check this from time to time as well.

I am looking forward to see what it is :)
Is tungsten one of the announcements Arossa?

D-Fusion wrote:I am looking forward to see what it is :)
Is tungsten one of the announcements Arossa?
No. We announced that weeks ago.

Mystic wrote:
digitalboytn wrote:You cannot be a parent and not be involved with your chidren :)

It would be extremely naïve to suggest that Henry bought Cakewalk as a philanthropic gesture...
According to Cakewalk, he bought it because he is a Sonar user himself.
I think that the only music that Henry really loves is the sound of a cash register :wink:
No auto tune...

Ok, I decided to go with the "lifetime" if the upgrade price for Sonar X3 Producer owners is tolerable. It doesn't matter if it means twenty or two years since I'm planning to switch to Mac (and Logic) in the near future. I've had it with Windows.
Last edited by J4R1O on Sat May 21, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

If that huge announcement is not z3ta+ I shall be mighty disappointed :borg:

AROSSA [Cakewalk] wrote:
deastman wrote:
deastman wrote:Still no email offering me the lifetime upgrade... :? :shrug:
Another day, still no offer. After all, I've only paid for every single upgrade since v.4...
Send me a PM and I will sort you out. Preferably over at the Cakewalk forum but I check this from time to time as well.
PM sent. Thanks!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Sonar 8 user here. I wonder if they'll ever do something to actually challenge their competition.

Constructed Identity wrote:Sonar 8 user here. I wonder if they'll ever do something to actually challenge their competition.
How would a Sonar 8 user know if they are or not? Try the demo...Sonar is my favorite daw by a mile.

Glad to know that I could've saved the money that I spent on an annual Platinum membership about a month ago on a lifetime membership now. :/

xphen0m wrote:Glad to know that I could've saved the money that I spent on an annual Platinum membership about a month ago on a lifetime membership now. :/
The money you spent is taken off of the lifetime membership so you have nothing to gripe about.

Grum.

Grumbleweed wrote:
xphen0m wrote:Glad to know that I could've saved the money that I spent on an annual Platinum membership about a month ago on a lifetime membership now. :/
The money you spent is taken off of the lifetime membership so you have nothing to gripe about.

Grum.
This I didn't know. I haven't gotten an e-mail but I have posted on the CW about this. Twas planning on buying something else as a Bday gift to me next month but I think I want to do this. lol

xphen0m wrote:
Grumbleweed wrote:

Grum.
This I didn't know. I haven't gotten an e-mail but I have posted on the CW about this. Twas planning on buying something else as a Bday gift to me next month but I think I want to do this. lol
I sent a PM to one of the staff (via the Calkwalk forum) and got a link back.
I'm holding back to see what June 1st brings to the table but I can see me shelling out a reasonably small £87 pretty soon.

Grum.

Grumbleweed wrote:

Grum.
My subscription lapsed recently. Should I renew with the $99 now or wait for the June 1 announcement?
So it seems I cannot loose by re-subscribing now by what you told to xphen0m.
But there may be even a better deal if I wait till June 1?
If there is a cut off date I would like to be on the more economical side of the cut off date.

If you cannot give the details I will understand. And a thanks for some of the explanations already offered.

There likely won't be a better deal. It's either going to be $99 after you re-up or $199. If I were you, I'd just wait until June 1st so you know what exactly it's going to get you. :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”