fl studio 12.3 , step sequencer expanded(long ) ...new project bug ( pattern length is remembered )

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

-Here goes
create a New project
Got to the bottom right corner of the step sequencer , and press the right arrow (keep pressed ..this expands the pattern sequencer to whatever length you want , indicated in the info view ....make it long , like 50 measures .

-Now create a new project .

Enable the first step ..you wont hear anything ..because you're placing the step somewhere at the end of the pattern sequencer iow the 50 th measure , this is because the set length is remembered.
This is verry confusing , a new project should not automatically adopt the pattern length .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

So why are we making 50 bar step sequences? :roll:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Yes why expect this esoteric stuff to work at all?

It doesn't need to be an 50 length bar pattern , I just showed an extreme example .

Even 16 bars is enough ...all I am saying is that this setting is remembered when a new project is initialized .

Then placing an active step on what seems to be the first step , is actually one of the last barq .
This seems like a bug .
A new project means initialize all , includig step sequencer length
THere is now way to turn off the stepsequencer length memory settings .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”