VCV: Open-source virtual Eurorack DAW

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Announcing https://vcvrack.com/

VCV is designed to be a complete DAW for creating modular synthesizer compositions, or as an extension of your existing Eurorack system for trying new modules using an audio interface for audio and CV.

The first Beta release will be available for download in September 2017 and will include 25+ modules, including original designs in collaboration with Grayscale and ports from Mutable, Befaco, and Synthesis Technology.

Check out the VCV booth at Knobcon!
VCV Rack, the Eurorack simulator

Looks good & open source concept is very interesting

Ooh, are those ports of Mutable Instruments and Befaco for the VCVrack I see on Github :hyper:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Very interesting!

Yes, very interesting.
Open source is great too (would be great for iOS as well).

Looks promising. I'll be sure to check it out once it's available.
Image Image Image Image

I'm very interested to hear/see this in action.

vortico wrote:Announcing https://vcvrack.com/

VCV is designed to be a complete DAW for creating modular synthesizer compositions, or as an extension of your existing Eurorack system for trying new modules using an audio interface for audio and CV.

The first Beta release will be available for download in September 2017 and will include 25+ modules, including original designs in collaboration with Grayscale and ports from Mutable, Befaco, and Synthesis Technology.

Check out the VCV booth at Knobcon!
:tu: :hyper:

I'm interested in this. Currently fiddling with RackAFX, and this seems incredibly easy to make new modules with, from the source that is. Some investigation may be worth the effort.

Just to let you know, the thread over at the Modular forum seems to be more active:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=489230&p=6870492#p6870492

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”