Reason 10.1 free update ...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

Last edited by EnGee on Tue May 08, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

EnGee wrote:Is coming soon :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=KujGujN3fSI
Wow! Reason 6.5 brought REs, 9.5 brought VST support.
And now, Players!
This should have been a 10.5 update! Huge.

Propellerhead is opening up its midi Players to Indy developers.

Now it makes sense why Propellerhead didn't have VST midi support. There's. Ton of money to be made with their own Player SDK.

I wonder if the Propellerhead Drum Sequencer Player comes with the update? or do you have to pay for it? It's not listed under Reason Device, but Propellerhead Software, which usually means users pay for it in their shop

Nice… but... that beard...

festeringheap wrote:
Wow! Reason 6.5 brought REs, 9.5 brought VST support.
And now, Players!
This should have been a 10.5 update! Huge.

Propellerhead is opening up its midi Players to Indy developers.

Now it makes sense why Propellerhead didn't have VST midi support. There's. Ton of money to be made with their own Player SDK.

I wonder if the Propellerhead Drum Sequencer Player comes with the update? or do you have to pay for it? It's not listed under Reason Device, but Propellerhead Software, which usually means users pay for it in their shop
I think all are included in the free update (otherwise why he is showing it). Anyway, 8th of May is coming soon and we'll see, but personally I'm very glad for the update. For more info, you might want to read this long thread:
https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic. ... &t=7506714

I was watching some tutorial videos from Propellerhead channel in YouTube, and damn man! How creative and inspiring this environment! It also grow with you the more advanced you become in patching :D
chk071 wrote:Nice… but... that beard...
You don't have to kiss him! :hihi:
Seriously though, he seems a nice developer. I also read some his comments and he responded nicely to the users questions.

EnGee wrote: I think all are included in the free update (otherwise why he is showing it?
Well, when the wildly bearded Matthias says (when first showing the Propellerhead Drum Sequencer): "...this is just an example of something that we will be releasing..." , it implies that it isn't coming free with the update.

So what's in the update then?!

Drum sequencer is free and is coming with update May 8.
There will be 3rd party players available in the shop. For ordering,not free. New SDK released to developers.

Europa have sample loading now.

Regards

kmonkey wrote:Drum sequencer is free and is coming with update May 8.

Where have you heard or read that Propellerhead was giving away the Drum Sequencer for free?

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:lol:
You get used to it after a while ;)

festeringheap wrote:

Where have you heard or read that Propellerhead was giving away the Drum Sequencer for free?
Log lady from Twin Peaks told me :tu:

festeringheap wrote:

The Drum Sequencer is surely not free, it's listed under the section "Propellerhead Software" and not "Reason Devices" as the other Players.

Edit: Ok, so partly wrong here. Apparently free for Reason 10 users initially, according to Mattias below :)
Last edited by starflakeprj on Sun May 06, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Awww, I'm reduced to my looks? Low blow! It's great to have a beard if you want to stroke it while thinking hard about something. :party:

I'll repeat some of what I said to the friendly visitors at Superbooth: Drum Sequencer will be free for Reason 10 users during the first month or so, just grab it from the shop. :hug:

Anosou wrote:
Awww, I'm reduced to my looks? Low blow! It's great to have a beard if you want to stroke it while thinking hard about something. :party:

I'll repeat some of what I said to the friendly visitors at Superbooth: Drum Sequencer will be free for Reason 10 users during the first month or so, just grab it from the shop. :hug:
Wow, that is a really nice treat! Thanks! :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Anosou wrote:
WillReason 10 Intro/Lite be updated to buy/play the new Players?

And if so, will they get the sample loading features of Europa?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”