How to activate halion sonic 2 on computer without internet

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do I activate halion sonic 2 on computer without internet, the link on the steinberg site to explain how to do this isn't there any more and a few other sites the link that says " if you don't have internet connection these directions here" are also missing :lol: what's the deal?? Also it seems maybe the device driver for elicenser isn't being installed when first inserting the usb elicenser. Normally when you first enter a usb or External HD at the bottom right corner you'd see something like' installing device driver'' etc then 'device driver successfully installed.. But it says device driver failed install....? Help please....

I just renamed the thread so the posts below won't make any sense, please just read this op and reply if you can help.

Here is the steinberg link and there's no info there??? https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/kn ... uct%5D=232
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Install the software. After the installation, you will get a separate prompt for the dongle authorization process. It should all be there in the same installer.

If I'm not mistaken, you should have the dongle plugged in throughout the installation. Double check in the manual for this.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Cool! Thanks Berfab; it seems relatively easy...
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

eer maybe not, how large are the two dvds for halion sonic 2, I have one roughly 8 GB and another 4 GB. But I remember being two around 8gb,.. Do I have to manually move files from the trial dvd folders, it seems the install went to quick or got cut off along the way... I'm browsing the steinberg site but can't find anywhere to download the trial dvds to check the size..... would be bad if I had to download again or order some dvds in the mail

Do I need to have the elicenser program running during install,, the setup says elicenser is being used by another program, please close or restart your computer,, then it starts installing the content?? But managed to install the license allright...

TTU Youtube

Seems all good, but where are the vsti's ? I searched steinberg folders and daw folders???

TTU Youtube

Things are good, Awesome synth so far ... But how to automation Modwheel in ORION or FL Studio??

TTU Youtube

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”