good daws under 70 euros?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

what is good for someone can be awfull for another, i just need something good for recording/arraging sounds (multitraker), vst´s host, if modular better, testing energyxt and mulab, any other option? thank you.

Zynewave Podium (also with free edition you can do what you write)
Cockos Inc. REAPER (Affordable)

Good Luck! ;-)

I would look at Reaper and Tracktion. Both have free demos. Good luck!

Maybe Studio One Producer from the KVR Market Place?

Another good DAW is Mixcraft 6 by Acoustica, costs around 55 EUR...

http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft

Reaper rivals much more expensive DAWs feature wise, had great performance and is extremely extensible. Hard to go wrong with it for the price :tu:
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

MuTools MuLab UL, great DAW, 69 euros and no limitations

EDIT: Oops just noticed you are already testing it :oops:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Reaper is widely considered one of the best DAWs, and it's 1/5 to 1/10 the price of the others.

Cole1012 wrote:...and it's 1/5 to 1/10 the price of the others.
no it's DISCOUNTED to be cheaper than the others...

Another vote for Mixcraft here.

Actually, you could even win a free (full version) license of it until July 15th.

GIVE-A-WAY LINK
http://reviewrevival.weebly.com/rr-give ... mixcraft-6
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

+1 on Tracktion5

dermichl wrote:
Pretty much 99.99999% of people in the "Getting Started" section will qualify for that discount. 99% of people will never make enough money from music to be disqualified from the discount. So yeah, I would say its effectively $60 for the vast majority of people :tu:
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

REAPER

Voice303 wrote:
dermichl wrote:
Pretty much 99.99999% of people in the "Getting Started" section will qualify for that discount. 99% of people will never make enough money from music to be disqualified from the discount. So yeah, I would say its effectively $60 for the vast majority of people :tu:
Yea, OP you have to use reaper for commercial use and make over 20k a year before it's $225. Otherwise it's $60 (or nagware).

Ableton Live Lite it's free. Down the road you will want to pay for the upgrade to standard.
Download https://www.ableton.com/en/products/live-lite/

thanks everyone, i had the luck that someone here on kvraudio gave/transfer me their energy xt license and i couldn´t be happier after a few days working with it, became my favorite software, i know it misses many features people consider essential nowadays (64,multi-core) but what it is already its enough for me and no problem if updates come slowly!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”