get error when searching through loops

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

when have my track playing i through some loops then from time to time i get this message and am getting fed with this now as it has happen a few times today by the way i dont have any vsts added
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Is it always always crashing with the same loop(s). If yes pls email me one of these loops that cause a crash. And in any case pls also email me that "ds_drm140_bong_ful.rx2". Thanks.

its just when scrolling through any loops i get that message :(

Pls email me that one requested audio file "ds_drm140_bong_ful.rx2"

sorry i just sent it to your infodesk@mutools.com

Thanks, well received. What system are you on: Mac, Windows 32 or Windows 64?

windows 64 bit

Unfortunately i cannot yet make it crash here, all plays fine as expected, which means i cannot investigate the reason for that crash yet.

Please do this:

1) Quit MuLab
2) Launch MuLab
3) "New Session"
4) In the browser choose What = Samples and Where = the folder that contains ds_drm140_bong_ful.rx2
5) Click on ds_drm140_bong_ful.rx2 to preview it.

Does it immediately crash?

it could be any sample loop not sure which ones at the moment i have only 32bit installed on a 64 bit pc should i install the 64 bit

I used that rex file in both MuLab 6 32 bit and MuLab 6 64 bit on Windows 64 bit and it's always previewing + playing fine, no crashes here yet. Strange i don't know what's going on. Anyone else having crashes when previewing samples / rex files?

I don't have any rex files. I've tried long single-shot MP3, WAV and AIFF files in the browser on Win8.1/64 with MuLab 6.0.35 64bit and had no problems...

(Except MuLab hung hard on start up the first time, requiring me to hard reset my PC ... but I'm blaming having plugged in my phone (before running MuLab) to recharge for upsetting Windows. I've never had windows say "Access is denied" when trying to kill a process before..! MuLab started okay next time (even with the phone still in).)

Return to “MUTOOLS”