Zoom problem and some suggestions

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello !

First, I have to say Luna is great app !

But I've got a problem : I've created some parts like showned in the picture below :

And I want to create an automation, so I've created a long part for this automation.

But when I want to edit the automation, I can't zoom to see the full lengt of the part.

How can I edit a long part ?

---------------------------------------

I think also it would be cool if the composer and the sequencer editor are in separate windows (when a part is long, editing the automations for effects is difficult), or if we could see the notes of the other parts (as ghost notes).

---------------------------------------

Will it be possible to show somwhere the value of the automation parameters ? I would be very usefull to be more precise!

Nicolas

usob solina wrote:And I want to create an automation, so I've created a long part for this automation.

But when I want to edit the automation, I can't zoom to see the full lengt of the part.

How can I edit a long part ?
Scrolling & zoomming has been improved in pre-release 2, coming soon!
Will it be possible to show somwhere the value of the automation parameters ? I would be very usefull to be more precise!
You mean when e.g. changing the volume of a mixer strip, then you want to see a volume value?

DELETED

Ok, i understand. Breeding...

Yes, and in the Value 2 Editor of the sequence editor !

numerical values for everything! :wink:

Return to “MUTOOLS”