CMusic vs CMuzys ?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi

For an Window XP user, is there any advantage using CMusic over CMuzys as they stand at the moment ?

I've installed both on my old P3 800 PC

BC
If God did exist (and he doesn't) he would answer to the name of Maurizio

audio tracks?

knowing that itll be better than muzys one day? ;)

audio recording - CMuzys is still superior to Luna in all other areas but then it's still very new.
Marco :)

hey by the way 'basic channel'... do you listen to the lryics in all those rhythm and sound records?

Hi all,
I wouldn't necessarily go as far as Bonteburg said...I think Luna is non-trivially easier to use for a complete novice, who wants to just lay down some melodies/loops with some VSTi's (MIDI I'm not so sure about, because I don't know how easy it is to change instruments on a given channel). CMuzys has a bit of a learning curve in terms of actually finding where the piano roll is, how to cfeatefor a sequence, etc. Those first few steps when trying to go from "how the heck do I make a noise with this?" to "aha, here's where I get it to play middle C" can either take a few minutes, or several months, depending on how much time/bandwidth a person has to devote to the task, and so sometimes clearing that hump is really important, so usability improvements there can be a real advantage. Also, Luna's piano roll incorporates what I think are some significant usability improvements over CMuzys. If you're targeting the Computer Music audience, including comlete newbies, then such advantages are non-negligible.
Thanks!

Return to “MUTOOLS”