LUNA PreRelease 3

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Jo and all Luna users !

We're pleased to report that not only has the bug been fixed, but that we have just released Abakos version 2.0 :)

Just grab it from our website.
http://www.hercsmusicsystems.com

I've also listed some of the biggest changes in this thread:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152593

Just make sure you uninstall any previous version with add/remove. This new version 2.0 is not an exe file anymore. Just drag and drop it straight into your instrument directory !

Steve

muzycian wrote:
muzycian wrote:
jpumphandle wrote:Here's a link to a crash description (CMUSIC).
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Musi ... ssage/2940

Easily duplicated crash. Two instances of a large plugin caused a crash. This could be memory related. Maybe it is related to some of the above?
I've tried Abakos, and here it crashes even when scanning.

I'll email hercsmusicsystems about this.

Thanks for reporting!
I've been communicating with Steve and Robert of HERCs Music Systems, and the issue has been resolved.

One of the days, they will publish a new version of Abakos :)
HERCs Music Systems WWW : MySpace page
Abakos PRO: Microtuning for less than pizza !!

pljones wrote:I've not got any other hosts installed currently.
Is it just me, or is that a hell of a statement? :)

DaveL

@dave,

it is :-)

i too, plan on switching to a luna_unlimited(only)daw,
as soon as 1.0 final is done+out.

DaveL60 wrote:
pljones wrote:I've not got any other hosts installed currently.
Is it just me, or is that a hell of a statement? :)
:)
Well, I got into Computer Muzys 1.2, bought Muzys 2.4 and got on board Muzys 3.0 pre-release back in April 2003. I've been running with Muzys 3.14 since July 2003 and haven't felt the need to move.

LUNA gives and takes away at the moment. It's far more flexible but there are a handful of features it lacks that would be nice to have... less so with multi-out support, though, now I'm using Kontakt2 as my sampler rather than SFZ, as I can build multis inside the sampler rather than in the host.

I really ought to spend some time trying to create a full piece of music rather than "trying out features" and see how it goes. Not that I can foresee any problems! :D

pljones wrote:I really ought to spend some time trying to create a full piece of music rather than "trying out features" and see how it goes.
Yeah, I fully understand that notion. It's very easy to cobble together brief little musical taradiddles and never wind up creating something "real".

DaveL

pljones wrote:#2 (hard) I've a strange problem with Kontakt2 mixdown-to-file. It definitely looks like something K2 related as, when I tried CM-505 instead (worked okay in this context, as it happens), it mixed down fine. So... is it just K2? Should I go moan at NI..? Here's the evidence:
NI have registered this as a K2 bug! :hyper: (I'm having a good day!)

OK. Thanks for letting this know!

Return to “MUTOOLS”