Copying parts between songs?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Is there a way to copy/paste parts between different songs (files)? I tried opening two Luna instances and copy/paste, but that didn't do the trick. Neither did opening two files after each other work.

rgds,

grizzly

No, there is no such way YET.

BUT...

(sorry for the ..., will be filled in asap, "asap" meant in a relative sense)

OK, thnx. No worries, not a biggie for me.

rgds,

grizzly

For me it is!

edit: i would like to be more specific about this, but it's still just a bit too early to open this topic. first, all the basics of luna should be rock solid. i'm happy to see that luna evolves quite good in that direction, still there are some important steps to be taken.

Luna works nicely now for importing multiple Audio parts. Is it correct however that importing midi except as the very first sequence is not present yet. Is there an import dialogue somewhere in the sequence dropdowns that allows a preexisting sequence to be applied to a track?

For instance, layering up drum tracks previously saved: Using the file dropdown, when a second midi is imported the message xxxxxxx imported as a new composition. This session now has three compositions. But only the last sequence is visible/audible/accessible. Can both of these sequences somehow be seen and used.

guitarfrodo wrote:Luna works nicely now for importing multiple Audio parts. Is it correct however that importing midi except as the very first sequence is not present yet. Is there an import dialogue somewhere in the sequence dropdowns that allows a preexisting sequence to be applied to a track?

For instance, layering up drum tracks previously saved: Using the file dropdown, when a second midi is imported the message xxxxxxx imported as a new composition. This session now has three compositions. But only the last sequence is visible/audible/accessible. Can both of these sequences somehow be seen and used.
I assume that with the word "sequence" in the last sentence, you mean a composition.

At the moment, the only way to switch to the different compositions in a session is via the composition context menu => right-click the composer background.

Return to “MUTOOLS”